• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Quick question

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    well let's take a trip to serebii and see...

nope. it isn't!

seriously, when is anything new ever going to be released?

edit: OH CRAP i looked up parukia in wikipedia and Parukia's english name IS Palkia.
    same for Dialga.

these names better have some mythological meaning or i'm going to be pissed.

Last edited:

diageo11

Aspiring Eevee Trainer
    Years
    On wikipedia it says that naetoru's name is neatle and that is not confirmed so you have to wait until nintendo or serebii.net or other source posts it ok...

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    meh. to be honest if it's on wiki it's good enough for me. it's not like i'm going from site to site anouncing information. and if it's wrong, ppl will change it. no problem. and we live happily ever after...

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Keep in mind these are all just de-romanized versions of their Japanese names, so don't be too sure of anything yet.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yes, they are all de-romanized names. Keep in mind that the letter L does not exist in Japanese, so they use R to substitute for L. Same thing goes for Buoysel. Buiseru --> Buoysel.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    On wikipedia it says that naetoru's name is neatle and that is not confirmed so you have to wait until nintendo or serebii.net or other source posts it ok...

That what they are on totalpokemon.com, since naetle's page has a link to Totalpokemon's site, it was probably edited by them or they used that site as a reference.. they dont have the different names for the legendaries tho..

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    That what they are on totalpokemon.com, since naetle's page has a link to Totalpokemon's site, it was probably edited by them or they used that site as a reference.. they dont have the different names for the legendaries tho..

Once again, Naetle is Naetoru's deromanized Japanese name. Notice all the names that have changed have the Ru changed to an L?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
    I really dont remember saying it wasnt the de-romanization... I just brought up the point that it wasnt just wikipedia saying it.. a website was aswell.. thats all..

thanks for clarifying that, again..

Spoiler:

Back