• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW BUG Quoting posts that have qoutes within them don't pull up the quoted post

User Anon 1848

Uh sorry for the tongue twister, I probably could've phrased that better lol. Basically I tried to quote a user's post but it kept pulling up the person they quoted instead. I remedied this by switching to the default forum style. It doesn't seem to work when using the Standing Forever style which is my usual choice. Haven't tested this on other styles. I've also occasionally had issues quoting anyone at all but I can't remember what styles I had selected at the time and that seems to be a temporary issue that fixes itself after a while.

Back