• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.A.M.'s Legendaries, Shinies, Items and Much More Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    what pokemon do you want for a shiny chimchar and shiny buneary out of the list i sent you??

P.S. im still waiting for my shiny articuno and shiny hariyama

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    R.A.M. remember you still owe me that togepi and now I need a Latias (level 40) so I send you message k bye!
    Yeah, sorry. I'm transfering the Latias right now.

i got a shiny electrode and a shiny banette i need a shiny ralts and porygon also have a shiny electivire and shiny svyther
    I would like the Electrode and Banette, but I can't clone the Porygon or the Ralts right now...

I'll trade you a Mamoswine for that shiny Galade.
    Is it shiny?

I'll trade you a Shiny Smeargle (I know you already have 1) for the aromatherapy/seismic toss chansey. PM with your answer
    Sure, can you PM me the Smeargle's info?

Just wondering R.A.M., but I'm building a new team, and Blissey is included. You have the moveset and nature I want, and was wondering if I could get one of these Chanseys instead of a Darkrai if that's ok. If not, it's fine, but I'd rather get a Poke that I'd actually use. :D

Thanks, Blazed.
    What are you going to trade me for the Chansey?

i would really like one of those chanseys, however not much i have to offer. however if you want i can possibly breed you a zubat with hypnosis. if you want one. otherwise i will get back to you about them
    I'll think about it.

what pokemon do you want for a shiny chimchar and shiny buneary out of the list i sent you??

P.S. im still waiting for my shiny articuno and shiny hariyama

I want the Primeape, the Milotic and the Luxray...can you tell me their natures?

I can trade back the Articuno today.

Years
    R.A.M. said:
    clonesld said:
    These are ok for me:

weavile for zangoose
    rampardos for gallade
    salamence for shuckle
    mew for slugma
    ok so how about giratina for treecko? (its cloned)
    and maybeb beldum for bulbasaur?
    If I have time to clone the 6 then it's a deal...if not I'll just trade the other 4.
    ok, so are you ready to trade now? did ya get all 6 cloned?

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    Would you trade a shiny chimchar for a shiny Mewtwo?
    Sure, as long as the Mewtwo's legit...

hey can i have a magby w/ magmotizer if possible. pm for code and what you want i have a lot
    Ok....I'll PM you

ok, so are you ready to trade now? did ya get all 6 cloned?
    Not yet...

Hey Shiny Luxray or Shiny Shinx for your Shiny Chimchar I can clone Chimchar and trade it back and you can keep the shinx or luxray? PLEASE!!!!\
    I won't trade a Chimchar for a Shinx/Luxray...

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
    i only want the shiny chimchar and shiny buneary so i'll trade you the primeape and i need the clone copy of milotic because i need it for my team

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    R.A.M. You ready for that Gastly for Ralts trade yet?

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
    do you have the original 4 that we were gonna trade cloned?
    Yep, but my wi-fi isn't working

i only want the shiny chimchar and shiny buneary so i'll trade you the primeape and i need the clone copy of milotic because i need it for my team
    Chimchar's a starter...

Ram, Get my PM i sent you?
    I'll PM you back right away

I'm ready to trade now so just PM we when your Wifi is working.
    OK;)

R.A.M. You ready for that Gastly for Ralts trade yet?
    My wi-fi isn't working and I'm not getting a new one until tonight(this will be the 5th)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back