• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R.A.M.'s Legendaries, Shinies, Items and Much More Trading Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
Years
  • No Problem Ill just be on wifi.
    Sorry, I was doing some trades with my Pearl, I'll be right there.

do you think you can clone the modest budew or just trade me the quiet shiny roselia plzzzzz?? can we trade now 2?? youve been blowing me off to the side for the longest ever since the shiny articuno thing
    I don't clone/trade the shinies I capture by myself or the ones I get as a gift. What can you give me for the Roselia?

Because I don't know. I think since you clone pokes you'll have extras?

But that doesn't mean I'll trade/clone every pkmn just because you want it >_<

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • i have a japanese legit shaymin if you want that!!! i also have a shiny sceptile shiny snorlax, shiny gengar, shiny milotic, and shiny flaafy(jap) up for trade!!!

icallshotgun

Wow. Just Wow. Seeing this thread made me jump to register, I have quite a list of pokemon that interest me, and I also have a Shiny Feebas, and a Careful Shiny Eevee for you; Among 30 other shinies and 40 EV100 pokemon [Some shiny].

I am interested in Regular Modest Azelf.
    I need the natures of: [Shiny]
    Vulpix, Ninetales, Magneton, Hitmonchan, Porygon, Dratini, Sneasel, Elekid, Magby, Suicune, Larvitar, Ralts [All of them], Roselia, Snorunt, Latios, Chimchar, Riolu, Skorupi, Manaphy.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    what in the world just happened??

EDIT: This has been alot of trouble and I have to leave in about 40 minutes, Im going to call this trade off if it hasnt been completed by then.. Im not trying to sound mean at all but this is really boring just waiting around for the last day or two.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Im sorry this has taken to long and is getting very confusing, Im going to hhave to call this trade off for right now.

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
    Years
  • Im sorry this has taken to long and is getting very confusing, Im going to hhave to call this trade off for right now.
    K...

Can I get the natures on the Charmanders / Flygon / Latias please? =)
    Charmander: the best one is a Serious.
    Flygon: Modest
    Latias: Rash

Wow. Just Wow. Seeing this thread made me jump to register, I have quite a list of pokemon that interest me, and I also have a Shiny Feebas, and a Careful Shiny Eevee for you; Among 30 other shinies and 40 EV100 pokemon [Some shiny].

I am interested in Regular Modest Azelf.
    I need the natures of: [Shiny]
    Vulpix, Ninetales, Magneton, Hitmonchan, Porygon, Dratini, Sneasel, Elekid, Magby, Suicune, Larvitar, Ralts [All of them], Roselia, Snorunt, Latios, Chimchar, Riolu, Skorupi, Manaphy.
    PM the next time you're on to give you the natures...but I need the natures of your pkmn first

Shiny Flygon for Shiny Mew!
    Is it legit? level and nature?

emospawnmatt

i have shiny deoxys and shiny celibi but i dont think there worth a shiny suicine though suicine is not the only shiny i want since you have a bunch id love to have

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back