• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S/E Cycling Road record?

Years
  • That's right. It's impossible to get any lower than 9.16 seconds, 0 collisions. (Unless you hack)
    I also got that :)

True. I kept trying for the record for 5 hours straight once and kept on equalling 9.16 seconds. But I had 8+ seconds and 1 collision by accident. But I forgot to save and by battery ran out an hour later so it went poof. But that event was the reason why I spent 5 hours just on the cycling road. But after that I have given up hope.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Mine is: 9.15 seconds with zero collisions. That was back when my GBA's d-pad was strong and I was hatching loads off eggs for breeding. So I had loads of time in the right.

Impossible.I doubt it,how much i try i always get 9.16!(like the other posters above)

Back