• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen R/S Pokedex Total Caught

How many have you caught?

• Total voters

shinyursaring

Message me to play Halo 3.
Years
  • This is a thread asking how many Pokemon you have caught Ruby and Sapphire. At the moment I am writing this I have caught 176 out of 200 Pokemon.

What about you?

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • 179!
    Ha! I beat you!
    (just kiddin XD)
    I've worked on this for almost a Year, i have 255:55 in Playtime
    And i have won all the contests, and the Battle Tower, and i haven't trade-evolved a single Pokemon!
    Are you missing the Regis and the Trade Evolutions or what?

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I am also very proud of the fact that I have all 386 without having to resort to cheating or using DPP.

shinyursaring

Years
  • Well, I have all legendaries, and I havent done a single trade.

There are many Pokemon I could have but I dont.

Main example is Azuril, I tossed my sea incense because i didnt know I'd need it. (Ive been playing this file for 3 years, 176:21 total play time)

Im looking into buying a Sapphire so I can complete my dex.

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
    Years
  • Oh, on my last Sapphire file, I completed the game and caught only eight. ^_^
    Torchic family, 3 HM slaves, castform, and beldum.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • No hacking whatsoever, this is done on my own in my pwnsome Ruby:

For the Hoenn Dex:

Seen - 202
    Caught - 202

For the National Dex, I have no clue, but I think it's at least 220.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I have 382 in ruby, Since I never got any event pokes and traded with all my other pokemon games, the only special ones I have Is Lugia from XD and Jirachi from channel

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • My national dex is 383 seen 383 owned. The extra 3 are Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi. I bought all the games. R/S/E, FR/ LG, COLLOSEUM, XD AND CHANNEL to get them. It's a hard life for an Australian Pokemon Trainer, no events at all for GBA. (only crystal(back in the day)and manaphy and darkrai recently)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I complete my Ruby dex a long time ago and I am too lazy to trade over to Sapphire to finish the last 4.

shinyursaring

Years
  • Wekk Im done with my ruby. Im so angry that I cant catch/evolve anything new so I restarted my FireRed [I'm not going to trade with FR because I dont a national dex to appear] Maybe someday Ill get a Sapphire...

Years
  • Sapphire is 200 out of 200.

Als 386 out of 386 for national and that's only because I knew a friend who actually traveled over seas to events in America and Europe who got them for me.=)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    My Sapphire is almost complete. I just need to evolve Golbat.

Back