• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R/S Remakes foreshadowed within B/W

Status
Not open for further replies.

magikarpower

Experienced Collector
Years
  • I was thinking the other day about the potential for R/S remakes and then I remembered that you couldn't transfer pokemon to B/W if they knew HMs. I picked up that the HMs are the same for the the games within a generation (correct me if i'm wrong please) because i never remember not being able to trade within a generation if a pokemon knew an HM. Would this explain why they had Dive in B/W for only that small little area for treasure. I always thought that area was boring but could it be by any chance that Game Freak put Dive in B/W so that Generation 5 version of R/S would be coded the same for HMs so it wouldn't cause any trading difficulties? I would like to hear if any other people have evidence of games being foreshadowed within other games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back