• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

R4i Themes

Hypermania

The Hyperactive Member
Years
  • I'm not sure if anyone here is familiar with the R4DS >.<

Anyways, I have a clone of the R4 (I have no idea which version it is, and I don't know how to tell) and a particular skin problem has been driving me crazy.

In the root of my R4, I have my Skin folder. In my Skin folder, I have 2 files, named GAME_topp.bmp (the equivalent of bckgrd_1) and GAME_down.bmp (bckgrd_2). I can't find an equivalent for icon.bmp and logo.bmp. But these skins only work when I enter the "select a game" screen. I can change the 2 skins, but the skin for the startup menu I can't change. The startup menu screen just happens to be this creepy red hall, and I want to change it, but I can't!

Also, I've read stuff about having a SKIN0 folder in your Skin Folder (Skin/SKIN0) with 8 files marked bg1.bmp, bg2.bmp, bg3.bmp all the way to bg8.bmp, and another file marked bgtop.bmp, but I have no such folder and none of those files, am I doing something wrong?

Any help at all would be appreciated :)

Back