• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Radi's silver adventure

Years
    Radi's Silver Adventure
    Probably not going to be the most exciting, as I'll just be logging my team as I go. I'll list anything interesting things that happen. I'll be doing a standard run, hopefully all the way to Red. Here I go!

Trainer: ALEX
    New Bark Town
    Choosing my starter...the hardest part of the game. I'd normally choose Totodile, but since I choose it so often, I'll switch it up and use Cyndaquil!

ERUPTION the Cyndaquil Lv.5
    Radi's silver adventure

-Tackle
    -Leer

Last edited:
    Years
    Radi's Silver Adventure Part 2
    After heading off with Eruption, we picked up the Mystery Egg, met and beat Silver, and we headed over to the Dark Cave. I caught a Zubat which I named BRUCE. When then head off to Bellsprout Tower to train, then we easily beat Falkner. After obtaining the Zephyr badge, a Mareep was called. (Nicknamed DOLLY) That's all for now.

ERUPTION Lv.13
    Radi's silver adventure

-Ember
    -Tackle
    -Smokescreen
    -Leer

BRUCE Lv.11
    Radi's silver adventure

-Leech Life
    -Supersonic

DOLLY Lv.6
    Radi's silver adventure