• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raedens Pixel Show!.!

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Well, i have been messing about with sprites on Photoshop for a while so i am going to show you.

Raedens Pixel Show!.!

I don't know why i made this. Monferno/Electivire/Zangoose/Weird Head... cant remember name.
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

This is Zander, Zangoose's de-volved form. Made from Kecleon and Zangoose.
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

This is a PokeFan, he loves Dialga and wants to catch one someday. Cosplay.
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

This is a Beauty. She lives in Hearthome and loves watching pokemon contests.
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

This is Zanza. Zanza is a psychic who trained with a highly respected Ghost Master. After 4 years of training, she decided to become a Pokemon Breeder, but still uses her abilities when needed. If she is in trouble, she can make a focus sheild around her and summon one pokemon to come to her aid. She can summon any type of pokemon. Named after Zanacross.
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

This is Nemin, Zanza's little sister. Nemin is currently working at a level 2 certificate with Ghost Master. She can make a small focus sheild, but not for long. She can start opening a portal to summon a pokemon, but doesnt have the psychic ability to keep it open long enough for a pokemon to come through. Named after Neminoa

Updates When I Can/Idea's Welcome.
    C+C Please

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Nice i like the pokefan

Dialga ftw

Mayb the next one you make should be a palkia one

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    I was thinking of that. But i find adding Palkia's legs more difficult than Dialga's because they are in a weird position, and if i did, i would need to find a trainer facing the same way as Palkia.
    EDIT: Update
    Hitmonlee Cosplay Trainer.
    Can perform duplicates of Hitmonlee's moves.
    Black Belt in Karate.
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    wow..i think those are great! You have lots of info about then too! I suggest making a fanfic and using them as charectors to show people who read exactly what they look like! Good luck with this,and maybe make a little sister/wife/girlfriend or something like that that dresses up like palkia?Just a thought. good luck with this,i hope you like my ideas

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Well, you seem to be pretty good. But one thing I noticed is that most of your sprites are made along with other sprites or are just edited. Anyways, try making a sprite from scratch and see how you do.

NarutoX

Hacking Ninja X
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2008
    huh the dialga and the trainer combo looks crack up

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    Well, as Sasuke_Darkness suggested, i am going to start a Fanfic. There are going to be many many characters in it and its going to be as long as possible. Here is a preview of who's in it, and i still have to add more!
    Raedens Pixel Show!.!

强有力

Powerful
    Years
    A little Sneaky Peak at the characters for the FanFic... Still a few more to make.

Spoiler:

Back