• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raikazu's Graphics Showcase

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    adsghaew;h;wot;o >:o

Read the previous posts, will you? -[JD]-, Neku_Sakuraba, and -Umbreon: your requests are all rejected.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    adsghaew;h;wot;o >:o

Read the previous posts, will you? -[JD]-, Neku_Sakuraba, and -Umbreon: your requests are all rejected.

So does that mean my request is good then?

EDIT: Oh, I am accepted in request. Thank you very much, Kayashi.
    I'll just leave you alone now...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Raikazu's Graphics Showcase

14. Made for Fruitboy. I think I like this one, and the red overlay turned out nice. Except now the render looks more like a guy. x_o Avatar here.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    K, you requested the same thing in Vivaa's shop, which is against the rules. Your request has been rejected. I'm sure Vivaa will do a fine job on your banner.

slots are open again. :V

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Very well,
    sorry about the double request,
    I wish you luck with your future requests.
    =)

Years
    Set Options: I would love a banner and avatar, thanks.
    Dimensions: 420 x 130 for the banner, and do what you desire for the avatar, I know you'll please me. ;)
    Render / Stock: https://tickledpinky.deviantart.com/art/Amaterasu-Omikami-84554121
    Hopefully you allow DeviantArt pictures. >: Amaterasu just looks so cute!

Text: Thank the heavens!
    Other: Not really much, besides don't just slap the image on there, make the colors match with Amaterasu please. =p

Pikachuuu!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    ...Wow

Your work is really awesome, I like the text on most of the banners, though I thought on the first banner the word "night" obscured a bit of the text. Not enough to make a huge difference, though, it was just something that I noticed (but the flourish-things coming off of the word "night" make it look really cool.) I really can't find anything to criticize, 'cause you're so much more better than me. But yeah, I think o.5 is the best, I can't really say why, maybe the border, since it was a color other than black. Anyways, they're all amazing, so...that's all I wanted to say (lame wrap-up to this post, sorry.)

Back