• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raikou, Entei or Suicune.Which beast is best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
    Which one of the legendary beasts are your favourite.

I prefer Raikou not because of the moves or stats but because of two other reasons

1)I think big electric pokemon are wicked
    2)Raikou was always the hardest to catch for me on G/S/C and I always got a buzz when I found it

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    Raiku hes such a beast and entei suicune is horrible

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I have got to go with Entei because he was the first and only Legendary Dog I encountered when I first played my Gold as a little kid. He was also surprisingly the first to randomly pop up in my HG version.

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    i just love suicune's head thing... otherwise he is trash power wise... raiku i suppose is best, but i hate him lol

Years
    suicune definately. its the only one i ever encountered on silver. and it looks the best

Years
    Uhhh....I like them all for different reasons, so even if there was a poll I wouldn't vote:

Entei | I feel sorry for it. It's movepool and stats just don't add up right. And that movepool is pathetic anyway. It just isn't right for a legendary to be like that.

Raikou | It's currently stalking me on SoulSilver. And I plan on capturing it. Plus it's really strong, so strong it was voted out of the UnderUsed Tier.

Suicune | I saw Pokemon 4Ever as my first pokemon movie. I've liked it ever since.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Raikou is best, hes the most badass saber tooth tiger youll ever see XD

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Suicune - A tank. Fav dog personally.

Raikou - A beastly special attacker with great speed and not as frail as Azelf and pursuit weak. Still needs some moar Nasty Plot but my own Kou in OU does well with CM, sets up on bulky waters etc.

Entei - It's going to be a beast when the new moves come.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Since I've never used them in battle, I just have their designs and concepts to judge them on, and Raikou is a beast imo... :P

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Entei is my favorite cause He is Awesome :D
    but Raikou is my 2nd Favorite.

Ayselipera

Well just by design my vote would be with Raikou. Plus I always felt like that one was the odd one left out for a while. It really never got a big role like Entei and Suicune did. Which is unfortunate since it's my personal favorite. I can't comment on any of them when it comes to battle performance. Since I never use legendaries when I play any of my games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back