• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RainBow Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    hey hey! Not here to request, just to say I love the work your doing. Your concept of putting your graphics together is fantastic. You produce such beautiful work. I adore your new banner in your siggy! It's so pretty! I love seeing your banners around PC. Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to seeing mor ein the future.

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Thank you very much^^ and Kylie im sorry I was just waking up my shop again..and im so sorry all but iv been working so hard with exams(end next Tuesday) But new thing people im sorry im leaving all my requests on the prev page,If you still want the banner or graphic w.e just post the request here..sorry

edit:
    RainBow Graphics

A new addition to the collection lol

Last edited:

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    consider it done...anyone else

edit:please people try to get me pictures with a white back ground but if you cant ill do my best with a other bg

brandon you gave me a junk picture and now the banner looks junk you dont have to use it it is so ugly
    RainBow Graphics

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    can i request 1 plz? if your still busy u don't have to do it.

Graphic Type:avatar and banner.
    Size:130x130 (avatar) for the banner make it the same size as the green 1 in my sig.
    Color(s):Blue & Orange
    Stock:https://www.gamebgs.com/files/images/Sasuke_vs_Naruto.preview.jpeg
    Text:Sasuke vs. Naruto (for the avatar make it S vs. N)
    Sub-Text:Who Will Be The Winner? (for the avatar no sub-text)
    Border:yes
    Other:no thanx

i'm srry i couldn't find a picture like this with a white backround.....
    thank u ^^

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Okay, Bugz, I've set it up pretty simple. White background picture and everything. It won't take long. Promise. (Don't beat yourself over that one you made for Brandon. It's really good considering the you had a junky background =D)

Banner
    Size :: W-400 H-150
    Color :: Dark blue and maybe some violet, if it turns out any good with that
    Image :: Click.
    Text :: Spoony~Chan (colored maroon)
    Sub-text :: Warrior of the Future (colored maroon)
    Border :: Nothing in particular. Just make it simple and matching the banner (of course =D)

Size :: W-140 H-130
    Color :: Blue with some violet.
    Image :: Click.
    Text :: Spoon
    Border :: Same as the banner. Nothing in particular. Just a simple lil' border.

Congrats to you great work! n____n

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    ShinyEspeon said:
    Hi Bugsy!!!I are pretty good in your work:PI am really impressed:)Can I please avatar??
    Size~130x130
    Colour Scheme~Red and black
    Text~Lucy
    Image~https://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6461/lucy036dy.jpg
    Border~like above ny nice matching border
    Hope you have time for do that see ya:)
    Next time, wait for there to be an opening, please. ^^; Bugsy is already dealing with four requests. His rules say only four requests at a time. For future reference n_n

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    ##IMAGE##

##IMAGE##

##IMAGE## ~ You will have to cut Arcanine out of this picture.

##IMAGE##

##IMAGES##
    Ones in red, are the ones I would like the best. in the banner and avatar.

I would like the banner and avatar based of this ##ONE## I like that back ground on it etc.

I would like the writiing "Matt"

Banner size, If possible the same as the one I want it based off, or the size of mine at the moment.

No, Other writing.

I would like an avatar also, Using the above images.

Thanks in advance

-Matt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back