• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venks

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
    For shame Venks !!!! Asking for inside info about a future opponet/gym league partner , and from a rival gym member no less. What has PC become ? Is there no honor amongst battlers ? Or maybe I misunderstood the context of the post , and you want general info on the mystery that is Ito Igami. If this is the case than I can tell you that I am kindhearted yet ill at ease , I constantly struggle to become something greater than what I am now , and I also enjoy long walks in the park and watching the sun set.

Ah I see why Derian holds you in such high regard. I greatly look forward to our battle now. I'm hoping to battle you tomorrow if it's okay with you Ito.

To the Rainbow Rosestorm League: Don't you guys realize you can't take on the Extreme Gyms? We don't need to limit our challengers. We take on any battle hoping to share our passion for Poke'mon while showing you why we are members the Extreme Gyms. Don't underestimate us.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    For shame Venks !!!! Asking for inside info about a future opponet/gym league partner , and from a rival gym member no less. What has PC become ? Is there no honor amongst battlers ? Or maybe I misunderstood the context of the post , and you want general info on the mystery that is Ito Igami. If this is the case than I can tell you that I am kindhearted yet ill at ease , I constantly struggle to become something greater than what I am now , and I also enjoy long walks in the park and watching the sun set.
    yeah and building sand castles on the nice beach shore!

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    To the Rainbow Rosestorm League: Don't you guys realize you can't take on the Extreme Gyms? We don't need to limit our challengers. We take on any battle hoping to share our passion for Poke'mon while showing you why we are members the Extreme Gyms. Don't underestimate us.
    hmmm.thems funny words comming from a guy that was lookin for Opponent info.please dont post stuff like a saturday morning cartoon here.it really just furthure Distracts from what needs to get done.as for the extreme gym I dont underestimate them.you on the other hand.......

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    Ah I see why Derian holds you in such high regard. I greatly look forward to our battle now. I'm hoping to battle you tomorrow if it's okay with you Ito.

If guys want to battle I'm sure we can have a good ol' clash. My gym vs yours.

lyokodude

Almighty Dragon God
    Years
    HI

Hi im just making the rules for my gym 6 vs 6 no items or held items for the challenger one ice type Pokemon only everything else allowed

hey shin is anyone else on

HEY SHIN!!! IS ANYONE ELSE ON

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    Hi im just making the rules for my gym 6 vs 6 no items or held items for the challenger one ice type Pokemon only everything else allowed

hey shin is anyone else on

HEY SHIN!!! IS ANYONE ELSE ON
    hey lyko.nope no one from this leauge anyways is on currently at the moment of this post

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh, im so sorry, i got my hair finished a was out running. Okay to Black something, the fighting position is open and TeamTyranitar, your in. Shin Akuma thanks for holdin it down.

And we are not banning super effective pokemon thats completely unfair. I will be updating the first post now.

Last edited:

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Mullac i dont think we should ban the amount of any type. If anypnes worth battling they wont bring aall Super effectives anywayz. Sorry.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    oh, have you all noticed the update to the front post.

Since were almost open i removed our teams so our challengers wont know. We will have to decide the order of the gyms.

Last edited:

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    oh, have you all noticed the update to the front post.

Since were almost open i removed our teams so our challengers wont know. We will have to decide the order of the gyms.
    why have an order?I think its a more scary thought for challengers if they dont know exactly what there getting into lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back