• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Rosestorm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    EV train on route 204, thats how i trained my charizard but it was traded and had pokerus so it is super pokemon!

Hey, Super Smash Kid and I are planning a clash of our two league so tell me (PM) if you are going to participate in this competition. Its just a fun thing, no pressure

Just like Waluigi said we will have a clash. So here are the rules here for my battles here, which will be Wednesday on the 16th. I will be picking 5 people to represent my league, and Waluigi will pick 5 to represent his league. Then u will battle. Waluigi and I will record it, and thenonce the battles in my league get done, we will add up all the wins, and whichever league wins will get a prize.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Yes, exactly. Shin Akuma, are you in, I want you to be since you act as a co leader

Sheimi

I'm so Immature...
    Years
    hey.
    Rowan went away with his friend, so patricks on his account, and im his only friend with wifi. so, you got to trade me stuff and maybe battle me.
    btw ill join the league as poison

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    hey.
    Rowan went away with his friend, so patricks on his account, and im his only friend with wifi. so, you got to trade me stuff and maybe battle me.
    btw ill join the league as poison
    Or we could just find some else to fill in the job.because this might get to troublesome

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    It will happen and I too want it to be friday but if SSK insists on wedsnday which is what we agreed on then we will have to do it the but i will bring it up to him

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    It will happen and I too want it to be friday but if SSK insists on wedsnday which is what we agreed on then we will have to do it the but i will bring it up to him
    tsh...Theres not even a Solid rules list.And we dont really have to do anything if wensday is choosen seeing that everyone else did'ant get a say in the matter.I mean who else from RRL is gonna Participate?This is why we wait and get everything in order before doing something like a tourney.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Can you just wait until i can speak with him. We are still planning and i said i do wish for it to be friday. Just hold on til later today

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    OFFICAL ANNOUNCMENT!!:

GHOST GYM IS OPEN!!!

Took me forever but my team is ready :)

PM Me to get A Battle xP

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    See the funny thing is even on the Extreme Gym side I would rather it be on Friday.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    So youre in the same home as DM but you dont have WIFI, thats strange. Hows that banner going

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back