• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
Years
  • Hey everyone
    Just a Rainbow Six Vegas 2 thread.
    Tell everyone all the features you like, funny glitches that happened, cool guns, all that good stuff
    like a cool feature I like is you can hide behind a wall and shoot, just because it makes the game more realistic and fun. and a funny glitch is on the first level where you have to defuse that bomb, after you kill those 3 guys i like running to the door by it and throwing a grenade at it and some random crate pops out at you.
    Hope you all post :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I have played it once and actually want to buy it but are they going to come out with a 3rd?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    During the summer I was on it all night. I was in a clan called ACA and I was pretty badass.

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • I've never heard of this game.

It is actually a VERY fun game. I say it is more fun the Call of Duty World at War(campaign mode wise) but Rainbows LIVE or MULTIPLAYER features blow.

I have played it once and actually want to buy it but are they going to come out with a 3rd?

No, they are coming out with some game and its like World War 3 or something and you get to control your own army using voice commands. It's supposed to be really fun but I'm not sure if it will be that intense. But I will never know until I try.

During the summer I was on it all night. I was in a clan called ACA and I was pretty badass.

I never heard of that clan. And I'm very good myself, I'm really good with thinking off of my feet so that makes me a good player. I just have a REALLY SLOW reaction time. :D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    It was the American Canadian Alliance. Myself(HazaBaraFatale), Kregan, Hageter, and FecesFa.. something. Its been a while so I cant remember them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I never heard of that clan. And I'm very good myself, I'm really good with thinking off of my feet so that makes me a good player. I just have a REALLY SLOW reaction time. :D

How can you call yourself a very good player if you have a "really slow" reaction time?

PokemonBroski

I'm Back for Good!
    Years
  • It was the American Canadian Alliance. Myself(HazaBaraFatale), Kregan, Hageter, and FecesFa.. something. Its been a while so I cant remember them.
    Hmm. You must be really good then.

How can you call yourself a very good player if you have a "really slow" reaction time?
    You don't necessarily need to just have a Good Reaction time to be a good player. In Rainbow Six Vegas 2 you also need to use strategy and alot of teamwork to. Unlike most war/gun games where you just go around killing people. And anyways my reaction time isn't that slow. It just could be faster.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I just got back on it and pretty much the same crowd is still playing. I havent lost my touch either! Still lovin this MG36.

Back