• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Rait's Corner Sore of Wonder v1.01*

Did you find my trade thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Do you think you can trade them to me ? The only thing I have worth offering is a TRU Arceus.

Please leave me your Friend Code? Mine is in my Signature.

Do you have a Gengar, Dusknoir, Breloom either by any chance?

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • i guess, whats the nature on arceus? bring 2 filler pokes, and ill get you Mence, Weavile, and Dusknoir.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    ^ Arceus is in possession of my friend. He is giving it to me within the hour. I do not have any reason not to give you the Arceus. I am in Wi-Fi with 3 filler Pokemon that I Ev trained in and when I get the Arceus, I'll trade that to you for one of your fillers.

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • why thank you, all it needs are some banners... I whitelisted you bot too long ago, now you get priority over other traders lol

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Interested in your 10 ANIV Suicune. If you don't mind, could you check my thread (in signature).

Thanks. (:

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
  • hallo, nice thread :D
    im interested in any of the following-shiny weaile,metagross,tyranitar,dusknoir and porygon-Z.

offering-jolly entei ,hardy ALAMOS darkrai, timid raikou<speed>,hardy latias,modest registeel,timid regice,hasty regirock, adamant suicune lvl 100, adamant mespirit, WISHMKR jirachi, PALCITY lucario, aura mew..10 ANIV celebi

shinies: adamant dratini lvl9, kingdra, brave deoxys,hardy rayquaza, adamant charizard lvl 100, venusaur, blastoise ,mew, treecko,uxie, azelf.

sorry for the huge list, i dont have a thread..>.< if anything catches ur eye, get in touch for details :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i'm interesting in your 10 ANIV entei, also want to know what the nature of your 10 ANIV zapdos?

Colon

Acumora
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    what can i trade for a riolu? i have all starters and almost all their evolutions. i also have almost all the legendaries in heart gold. i have anarach and kubuto also. if there is anything you want just ask and ill try to get it to you if i have it

Back