• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raizel's Art Garden

Years
    The garden bit is just because Raizel means 'Rose' in..another language that I'm not soo familiar with lol.

Well I've been wanting to post some drawings up here but I want it to be, of course, pokemon related. Well I at least got one Pokemon pic (outline) and if you'd like you can check my deviant for my really old drawings. Hopefully soon when I get my scanner you'll be able to see a lot more.

Here's this piece that I did for a member on the forums, Kansas. His fic "Team Havoc Fight Club" and the character that I've enjoyed the most, Reina.

Raizel's Art Garden

I'm sorry for the no color part..my programs are not working at the moment but I'll
    eventually get to it lol.

And here's my Deviant: https://izumi-chii.deviantart.com/

Years
    I love the trainer.
    The Onix isn't bad, but I think the trainer was really good.
    Oh yeah, I have a question : Is the Onix's eyes closed? Sorry I was a bit confused with the eyes.

~A.R

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    kool I like it i myself was making pokemon drawings a few minutes ago but i stink

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    Good good... Keep at it man. More of that work and you'll be great!

Years
    Thank you all for the comments. I hope to get a scanner soon or else I might just have to make due with a camera *groans*

@Anastasia: Well in the finished ink I have its eyes are closed. On that one though I wasnt sure if I should have had its eyes closed or looking at her. So thats why its blank and doesnt look like anything.

Back