• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RamonBastos's Gallery. (Rate please)

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hey guys, im creating a pokemon fan game, using breeze style (https://www.rpgrevolution.com/lunaproductions/br/index.html , im one of the "Consummates").

What do you think? Is it good? Should i keep doing? (PS: The pokemon's are ripped)

I have Pallet, Viridian and Pewter done too, i want to upload it here, but im affraid because there are lots of people that steal graphics and claim as their own, how can i prevent it?

Thanks

44 views and not a single answer...

well, another update:

Brock's dad, Ash's Mom, Brock again (fixed eyes), Brocks dad in disguise, Ash in pajamas, the cheerleading girls for Gary, and Oficcer jenny at her bike.

Last edited:

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
    While I really dislike the style, these are good attempts at it. You need to use darker colours for the outlines and try to resist pillow shading as much.

Rosebud2

My Pokemon is Fight!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2012
    I think that the sprites would look much better with darker outlines. They're cute, though!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    i dont really like darker outlines... can you give me an example of how dark you mean?

Back