• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RamonBastos's OW Sprites

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Im planning to do all 1st gen poké's

But before continue i'd like some tips on how to improve.

RamonBastos's OW Sprites

thanks

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    One tip for improvement would be to change the angle a bit. They look great, however would fit in the overworld better if they were in a top/down view.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • I honestly really love what you're doing here. You're making realisticly proportioned, beautiful sprites. But like Censen said, try to stick with the top view so more people can add these into their games (if they're private, then they'll flow better with older sprites) and these will really get attention.
    Great job, but also remember to not make the smaller pokemon too small. Bulbasaur and Charmander are too small and look more like colored blobs. Maybe you can upsize everyone; make the 1st evolutions the size of the second, and so on.
    Finally, Lapars is a completely different view from the others. It looks sloppy and inconsistent to me. Try to keep the same view for all the sprites so they flow much better.
    I love the color choices, very soft and natural. Can't wait to see more!

Back