• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ranch Channel?

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Hi all, i was told the ranch channel is a good storage solution for when your boxes are full. Just a quick question; The only pics I've seen are of cute little pokemon playing with their trainers. Can only store certain pokemon or can i shove my wailord in there?

Many thanks :)

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Im eager to see what little snorlax will look like next to munchlax! this is going to be fun for people who just love pokemon, like mwah

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    it is any pokemon chibi-form , but graphics suck since a channel but yeah a excellent add-on for people who need the extra space ( i know i need it) and besides i think there was a wailord in the pic or was that a wailmer >.<)

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Can someone explain to me what Pokemon Ranch is?

its a channel on the wii that will be for download soon i hope *crosses fingers*
    anyways its a pokemon storage you put pokemon on there then they turn all small and cute =] and you get to be your miis on there and intereact with the pokemon i think

Back