• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Random Choices Website (Text)?

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Basically, I am a fan of picking random things, especially when it comes to what to do next in my life. Whether it's browsing for pictures on deviantART, playing Wii, or doing homework, I find myself stuck and addicted to these websites.

YouTube
    deviantART

So, I want a website where you can register for free, and make a random choice generator. It should be unlimited choices. Otherwise, the maximum allowed choices is 100. I also want it where you can have more than 1 set of random choices, like "Yes/No", "To do next", and "Wii Games".

Is there a website for this?

Charizard632

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Actually, that's not what I'm looking for.

What I'm looking for is like a Magic 8-ball, and you can choose your own custom answers. You can even save it to an online server and register!

This is what I'm saying.

What are you going to do next?

1. Visit the Forum
    2. Go to YouTube
    3. Do Homework
    4. Ask Mom
    5. Clean Your Room
    36. Play Wii
    51. Watch a Hypnosis Video

I would have more than 50 random choices, some of them of which are nonsence, like "Treat it as a toy", and "Try again".

Charizard632

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Good idea, but it's a little time consuming.

First of all, you'll have to type all the numbers and decisions in notepad, then you're going to have to go to random.org, and then when the number comes up, you'll have to go back to the notepad, and search for that number!

You're currently in first place, but there are better suggestions.

Back