• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RandyPanda's Trade Thread ~Please Take A Look~

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    Thanks for the trade hey, let me know if you need anything in future :)

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I am interested in your Pichu from Gamestop, I need to go get my DS for specifics on pokemon, but will you accept shinies or events for it?

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • Can I snag an Adamant Teddiursa, PKTOPIA Magmortar, and Adamant Pidgey? I can trade the following events: Jap. Pokepark Mew, TRU Arceus, Jap. Movie 11 Shaymin, Jap. Movie 12 Arceus, PKTOPIA Pikachu, TMN Pikachu, 10 ANIV Celebi, or TRU Darkrai, as well as shiny Shroomish, shiny Shaymin, shiny Geodude, shiny Shinx, or shiny Spheal. :)

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
    Years
  • Can I snag an Adamant Teddiursa, PKTOPIA Magmortar, and Adamant Pidgey? I can trade the following events: Jap. Pokepark Mew, TRU Arceus, Jap. Movie 11 Shaymin, Jap. Movie 12 Arceus, PKTOPIA Pikachu, TMN Pikachu, 10 ANIV Celebi, or TRU Darkrai, as well as shiny Shroomish, shiny Shaymin, shiny Geodude, shiny Shinx, or shiny Spheal. :)
    Does this sound good?

Teddiursa <---> Eigakan Arceus

Magmortar <---> PKTOPIA Pikachu

Pidgey <---> Shiny Shroomish

Also, do you mind if I redistribute? I can give credit.

Woops, sorry Pjskat, didn't see your post there. That sounds good. I'll have to catch you both when you're online.

RandyPanda

Show me your moves.
    Years
  • @RyanPokeTrainer I have like four Wishmaker Jirachis left, actually. Could you please give some specific examples of what you'd like to trade for it?

@AltariaKing Thanks for bumping that. I apologize, I didn't see that. Nonetheless, I'll have to say thanks but no thanks; I've never really cared for Phione, and I'm not in desperate need of any items at the moment.

Also, updating the thread, as I'd like to put some more stuff up. However, I have exams this week, so I might not be able to respond during the week, but please leave requests that I can get back to next weekend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2014
    If you still have that Gamestop Pichu, I'm interested in it as well. The only thing I have to offer is one of 2 Gamestop Jirachis that I have. One has a Timid nature, still level 5 with its held item and the other with an Impish nature level 5 with Pokerus and its held item. Although...seeing as how you have a couple I don't know if you'd be interested or if you even have the Pichu still, I may have read wrong.

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • Does this sound good?

Teddiursa <---> Eigakan Arceus

Magmortar <---> PKTOPIA Pikachu

Pidgey <---> Shiny Shroomish

Also, do you mind if I redistribute? I can give credit.

Woops, sorry Pjskat, didn't see your post there. That sounds good. I'll have to catch you both when you're online.

Sure! I can be online a little later today, around four EST.

Back