• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rapidash, Ninetales, or Arcanine? You pick!

Which one?

• Ninetales

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Rapidash

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    If we're talking about looks, then I'd choose Ninetails. It's sooooo pretty!
    But, to battle with I prefer Arcanine. Very strong.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    Ninetails all the way!
    My favorite fire Pokemon, its natural beauty alone is a win. Of course the Speed and Special Attack are hard to ignore as well.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    I guess I'm odd, since I'm a Rapidash person. :)

I've never really had an affinity for either Ninetails or Arcanine, though don't get me wrong -- I like both. I just love Rapidash. It might be that I've always loved horses/unicorns/pegasus and that's just a girly side to me. XD I think if I had a choice to have one of the three, I could make the most out of Rapidash. I'd be riding it all day, everyday! :D

In Pokemon Platinum, I ended up catching a Ponyta, which later evolved into Rapidash, and used it throughout the game. It was a male though, and I named him Dash. I always pictured Ponyta and Rapidash as females though, so I made up this story in my head (because, heaven knows, I'm not dorky enough already lol) where my Ponyta was the dominant male of a herd, and my character was lucky enough to befriend him, so he passed on the leadership to a younger generation.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Ninetales of course!

Tis my favorite pokemon since the first games :3 They really need to make that pokemon part ghost since it has so many moves, and its lore kinda makes alot of references to it being spiritual and all.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Arcanine is pretty cool but never really stood out to me. I never really liked Rapidash either, there wasn't anything in particular I didn't like, I was just never drawn to it.
    Ninetails is elegant and powerful, so it wins in my book.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Hardest decision of my life! xD

Hmmm... I love Arcanine, and I have used it several times, so that's first. :D Personally, I prefer the appearance of Ninetales compared to Rapidash, so Ninetales is second. :D then, it's Rapidash. I actually like all three of them, and although i used a Rapidash in Diamond, it's still at the bottom of my list. xD

So...
    1st- Arcanine
    2nd- Ninetales
    3rd- Rapidash

Bao

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2011
    Arcanine beats all =]

Rapidash is too eh, while Ninetails gives me a feminine feeling/aura

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It has to be Arcanine. I don't know. I just prefer it more than Ninetails and Rapidash.

There's this connection I have with it. Besides, I don't see Rapidash and Ninetails doing a Flame Wheel any time soon. 8D

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Ninetales for me. I just like it's design the best, I don't really use any of them in the games.

Back