• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raptor Stall [OU RMT] --- wait, what?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    RAPTOR STALL
    My very first RMT, yay. Ahem, anyways, as you can guess from the title, this is a stall team, my first one at that, and it's been succeful most of the times.

Team Overview:
    - H

Team In Depth:

Nidoqueen @ Leftovers
    Impish nature
    Ability: Poison Point
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
    ~Toxic Spikes
    ~Stealth Rock
    ~Earthquake
    ~Fire Blast

Simply, my favorite in stall. It sets up both SR and TS, and tha's really useful. Fire blast will help me against some steel types, mostly Skarmory, Scizor, and Forry. Also it absorbs T-spikes. =]
    I really don't know any other thing to say lol.

Suicune @ Leftovers
    Bold nature
    Ability: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed
    ~Rest
    ~Sleep Talk
    ~Surf
    ~Roar

Awesome. Suicune is very great help in this team with status support. Roar is there to annoy some sweepers. I can't believe this isn't used much, it's really awesome. =/

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Calm nature
    Ability: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Def/252 Sp.Def
    ~Aromatherapy
    ~Toxic
    ~Softboiled
    ~Seismic Toss
    Now, status effects are simply trouble, but not with Blissey. This is thing is great, status effect are afraid of it with Aromatherapy. Toxic if Nidoqueen didn't set up Toxic Spikes, and Softboiled if I recieve some damage. Special moves are nothing with this. Seismic Toss to deal some great damage.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
    Bold nature
    Ability: Water absorb
    EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 Speed
    ~Wish
    ~Protect
    ~Surf
    ~Ice beam

Wish Vappy is great, this seriously has to be one of my favorite wish supporters. Gyarados will have a rough time killing this. With Wish + Protect + Status support. This thing is pretty hot.

Forretress @ Shed Shell
    Relaxed nature
    Ability: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP/ 144 Def/112 Sp.Def
    ~Spikes
    ~Rapid Spin
    ~Gyro Ball
    ~Reflect

A good rapid spinner and also one of the best spikers in the current metagame. Forretress is great, setting up spikes and rapid spin some annoying SR, Spikes, etc. Gyro ball for the fast Pokémon who kinda give me some trouble, and reflect to support the team with deffense.

@ Choice Scarf
    Modest nature
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 S.Atk/252 Speed
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Overheat
    ~Trick

Since set up sweepers give me a little trouble, Scarf Rotom will stop them with Trick. This thing is a great help to the team, provided it also stops spinners. I really love how I trick sweepers, it makes me laugh, thanks Rotom. Overheat is for Scizor, Skarm, and Forry if Queen didn't stop them already. T-bolt is for some annoying water types, especially Gyara if Vappy fainted. Shadow ball is to lol at other spin blockers who blocks my spins.

Well, this is it.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Needs moar weather imo. go go sandstorm. also, i noticed, you do not have Wil-o-Wisp, or ThunderWave, which would be useful for those pesky steel types and Toxic Spikes absorbers you may encounter and slowing down sweepers who may be immune to spikes/TSpikes i.e. mence, lucario, etc.

Last edited:
    Back