• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare Items In The Terarium (Not Sure If Anyone Else Has Found this...?)

Days
  • I'm not sure if anyone else has found this yet, but after unlocking permanent flight for Koraidon/Miraidon if you fly to the very top of the Terarium, right up to the giant orb-thing and land on top of it, there are three rare items that you can pick up- an ability patch, a gold bottle cap, and 50 Stellar Tera shards. I checked back a few days later and new ones hadn't appeared, so evidently they're a one-time thing. Anyone else discover this? It really surprised me.

Days
  • Flying up there was the first thing I did after I got flight lol. I wanted to see if the game would even let you go that high, and surprisingly it did.

That was actually what I was doing when I discovered it, too. I kept expecting to be turned around or something like you do when at the edge of the map in the sea, but I just kept going up and up until I was above the orb thing, and when I landed on the top of it, there were the rare items. I've tried it to a certain distance in Paldea too, but I stopped after a certain height- the view of the whole Paldea region from way up there was major!

Back