• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rare pokemon breeds here.

Out of these, weirdest breed?

• Glameow <> Ursaring

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Seedot <> Wailord

• Gyarados <> Charazard

• Diglet <> Wailord

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Ok guys, i was randomly training my charizard and gyarados in the day care centre, and they made an egg!! Now i have a charmander that knows strength. Female charazard, male gyarados.

If you have found any wierd or wonderful breeding matches post them for the poke community friends to see.

:pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie:

:pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie: :pink_boogie:

:pink_boogie:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • Wow, never thought that that kind of combination would work out..
    As for me, until now I haven't discovered any weird pairings.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Ursaring and Glameow
    Seedot and Wailord

..not too many here.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • As long as the Pokemons belong in the same egg groups, then they can breed together, no matter how odd it is.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    I know about the egg groups but still its good to find out what pokemon can breed.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Blaziken and Rhyhorn was my first experience. That was on Ruby, a couple of yours back. Since then I've learnt about Egg Groups, so I know these combinations aren't unusual.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    Blaziken and Rhyhorn was my first experience. That was on Ruby, a couple of yours back. Since then I've learnt about Egg Groups, so I know these combinations aren't unusual.

Nice combination, keep adding everyone.

:t133:** Answer poll ** :t133:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Nincada and trapinch. Not too odd, but when I was little, I couldn't believe that the trapinch hadn't eaten the nincada. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This thread is just pointless. Just look at Egg Groups. They've been here since the second generation. And what's so great about a Charmander with Strength? You could have easily hatched a Charmander and just taught it that, but I don't know why you'd want to since it's just a crappy HM.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back