• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ratchet&Clank Fan club

santadidit102

GFX Artist
    Years
    cool and ok!! i need to save up for up your arsenal...i have the first 2 right now...but my bro let his friend borrow the first 1....oh well..i beat that one 6 times.....im working on beating going commando right now.....*Plays going commando*

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    Ill join, Ive got the first 2 games but Im not very far, I intend not to play the second one until I beat the first, which I havent yet? goddammit!

HereticSteel

Years
    Why didnt you create it instead of waiting for it!

Then you wouldn't have had to wait!?

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Yeah same with me Danzo but I don't own the second and I'm not going to buy it until I beat the first one. How far are you on it?? I'm at the Gagetron HQ and it's really hard. Does anyone have any tips??

HereticSteel

Years
    I dont have a clue where I am, to be honest, I just go around worlds training myself!

Ive benn to Metropolis and about Five others, cant remember them though!

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    For the Gadgetron HQ question: lure the troops out of the ship and back up FAR away. The Visibomb Gun comes in handy, but it takes ages.

Does anyone know how to get passed the Protopet factory? I keep on getting killed by the Megacorp tanks...

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Do price drops really happen that quickly?? I thought they take like 5-7 weeks to drop or something like that.

Back