• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate each region

Status
Not open for further replies.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    Rate them in order
    1.Hoenn
    By far my faviorte with it being all tropical

2. Sinnoh
    I loved it the fact that it is huge

3.Johto
    It was ok too small

4.Kanto
    Two words Over used

Pokemafia

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    1) Hoenn---love it, tropical climate, waterways, pretty big, towns & cities were pretty interesting..though Sinnoh beats it out in this category
    2) Sinnoh---took Hoenn to a whole new level. Cities vary greatly from one another too, it's huge but I feel like they didn't use the size fully to their advantage
    3) Orre---Though it's small, I thought it was pretty neat. Like the arid climate, for some reason I thought of the middle east during this game...
    4) Johto---small but okay, the whirl islands is the only reason I really put it above Kanto
    5) Kanto---looks good in hg/ss remake, was okay before that..but really compared to Hoenn and Sinnoh it's kinda of.........crap imo.

Alexeon

← from acrøss T·I·M·E ☆
    Years
    1. Sinnoh (everything was awesome, even Mt. Coronet xD)
    2. Johto (the feel of the region itself is very nice)
    3. Kanto (must...ignore...nostalgia...to be fair...)
    4. HOENN

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Mine are as follows:
    1. Johto - I like the monderness of HG/SS although it is really to small.
    2. Sinnoh - It is so big and has a good storyline.
    3. Kanto - It is simply getting boring.
    4. Heonn - I just didn't find it fun.

Johtomasterandlover

I´m the best of Johto
    Years
    1.Johto, because my favorite pokemon are all from there ( See the username? )
    2.Hoenn.Because i simply love to pwn magma and aqua, i don´t get tired of it at all!
    3.Kanto, Nostalgic as getting your childhood back from a grumpy 50 year bold fat crazy guy

cystar

Years
    1) Hoenn---love it, tropical climate, waterways, pretty big, towns & cities were pretty interesting..though Sinnoh beats it out in this category
    2) Sinnoh---took Hoenn to a whole new level. Cities vary greatly from one another too, it's huge but I feel like they didn't use the size fully to their advantage
    3) Orre---Though it's small, I thought it was pretty neat. Like the arid climate, for some reason I thought of the middle east during this game...
    4) Johto---small but okay, the whirl islands is the only reason I really put it above Kanto
    5) Kanto---looks good in hg/ss remake, was okay before that..but really compared to Hoenn and Sinnoh it's kinda of.........crap imo.
    I forgot about orre i luved it thats now nu,ber 2

Pass!on

I'll go swimmin' in your eyes
    Years
    1. Hoenn - I'm totally biased because I love the 3rd gen, but I love all the water in the region. Plus the volcano's cool.
    2. Kanto/Johto - Close second.
    3. Sinnoh -... I just don't like the 4th gen. Yeah, its huge and pretty but.. I don't know. Sinnoh just never appealed to me.

cystar

Years
    Nah if it were up to me kanto wouldnt be in any more games for at least 2 generations

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    1) Sinnoh: The region's pretty cool :D. IIRC it's the biggest one and has a lot of variety.
    2) Johto: It looked pretty well in HGSS, but it's small D:
    3) Hoenn: I loved 3º gen Pokémon, but I didn't like Hoenn, guess I was one of those persons who didn't bought they Max Repels to use them on the water routes (damn water routes @w@, I hate 'em)
    4) Kanto: I... never liked Kanto.

Orre: Orre was pretty cool, It had this desert-like look and was pretty interesting.
    Fiore: It was meh.
    Almia: My favorite region of every Pokémon game. Especially loved Almia Castle...

Oblivia and the 5º gen region look promising, too.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
    1) Hoenn - Not sure why...Maybe because it's tropical...? I also loved the Pokemon and the Gym Leaders.
    2) Orre - Desert-like and just awesome. Brought a whole new concept of environment to Pokemon. =D
    3) Sinnoh - Big. Loved the urban areas (Hearthome, Jublife)
    4) Kanto - Liked the Pokemon, but definitly didn't like the region itself...
    5) Johto - Not sure never played HG/SS, but from what i hear, it's very small...

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    Shinoh, it was big and diverse. That snow place was extreme as well.
    Hoenn, it was all tropical and stuff, quite diverse as well.
    Jonto, meh, pretty nice,
    Kanto, pretty stupid.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    1. Hoenn - The Generation with great colours
    2. Johto - Vibrant
    3. Kanto - Classic always
    4. Sinnoh - Ick

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    1) Sinnoh - This region just captures me. It had many places to explore, many of which caught my attention.

2) Hoenn - Interesting towns, interesting routes and interesting discoveries.

3) Johto - A lighthouse? The Bell Tower? Ruins of Alph? Pure awesomeness. What I liked most of all was the architecture.

4) Kanto - I've always thought this was somewhat an attractive region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back