• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate/Help Emerald Team

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    My current team is

Sceptile lv. 38
    leaf blade
    bullet seed
    fury cutter

Swampart lv. 37
    Mud Shot
    Rock Tomb
    Strength
    Surf

Lairon Lv. 40
    cut :S I'm going to get rid of this as soon as I'm in Lilycove
    Metal Claw
    Shock Wave
    Protect

Blaziken Lv. 40
    Quick Attack
    Blaze Kick
    Double Kick
    Ember

Shelgon Lv. 40
    Headbutt
    Secret Power
    Ember
    Dragonbreath

Gardevoir Lv. 30 (I'm going to replace her him with an Alakazam, or Gyarados, opinnions?)
    Psychic
    Confusion
    Thief
    Calm Mind

Gardevoir is the main pokemon that I would want to switch out, unless people think it works good. It has really low defense, and attack. But His special attack and defense is pretty high.

I am currently working on the 6th badge. If you could rate my team, and recommend what I should do to it, that would be wonderful.

I think I'll replace Gardevoir with Gyarados because I can teach Gyarados dive and waterfall, he'll be my HM buddy so to say. And he can learn some dark moves.

But yeah, recommendations, please.

Is Absol a good Pokemon to catch for the Pokemon league? Is he hard to train? And should I consider an electric type pokemon?
    Sorry, but I'm such a noob right now. I used to know my stuff when I played Blue and Red Version.

Back