• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(RATE IT) Electric Layout

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    I dunno if i will *actually* use it on Poke'Tropolis, but rate the layout please.Here is a screenie:
    (RATE IT) Electric Layout

And if you want to see what it would look like on the site, go to this link:

https://www.poketropolis.net/RequestedLayouts/electric.txt

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I really wish you would heed my advice for once and put the Suta Raito link in the bottom (by the copyright) instead of in the banner, because it looks SO tacky.

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Hunny, I'm not going to go easy on you. :3
    -----
    6/10

I love the design in the banner background, but the whole layout color scheme just doesn't mix. Tis' quite...dull for a Poke'mon site. The evil-looking font came out of no where, too. o_o; The images...bleh. I mean, all of Suta-Raito's images are great for Poke'mon sites. But, it doesn't seem to match your layout. The Mudkip image doesn't match, either. (Both style and element...isn't it called 'Electric Layout'?) Try using images from the same artist/source. I'm going to have to agree with Master Blaze. It'd be better if you credited Eevee1 with a banner/link or somethin'. ._.;
    BUT, that's just me. It's still good for use. ^^ I like your current layout much better, though.

Last edited:

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    Thanks for the crits everyone!But the only reason it was .txt file because it would be kinda pointless to convert stuff into .php for a layout i won't use.But thanks for the crits tho^^

Back