• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Rate my Crystal In-game Team:D

LANTERNAQ

Good Trainer
    Years
    I'm about to face the E4, this is my team

Typhlosion(Lv37 - Held Item:Charcoal)

Moveset:Fire Punch,Thunder Punch,Headbutt,Smokescreen
    Crobat(LV. 38)

Moveset:Fly,Bite,Confuse Ray,Double Team(Should I teach it Return?)

Poliwrath(LV.36 - Held Item:Nevermeltice)

Moveset:Surf,Ice Punch,Submission,Hypnosis

Donphan(LV.37 - Held Item: Quick Claw)

Moveset:Earthquake,Strength. Rollout, Defense Curl

Electabuzz(LV.37)

Moveset:Thunder Punch,Dizzy Punch, Quick Attack, Light Screen

Kadabra(LV.39)

Moveset:Psychic,Ice Punch,Shadow Ball, Flash

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Smokecreen and Headbutt aren't the best of moves for your Typhlosion. Teach Crobat return in place of Double Team and/or Bite. Poliwrath seems good, you have quite a nice coverage with it. Perhaps eliminate Strength from Donphan if possible. The only HMs that are remotely useful in battle are Surf and Fly. Even the latter is questionable. Quick Attack on Electabuzz isn't idea either. Kadabra seems solid as well, although Flash may/may not be as useful as first thought.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    That's not how id roll most of those characters movesets at all, but its not bad. Golbat is probably looking the strongest.

P.S. somehow blizzard just has more damage output on a poliwrath than ice punch.

Back