• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Deck

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    This is my deck

\/Pokemon\/

Entei-x1
    Magmar-x1
    Magmortar-x1
    Moltres-x1
    Ho-Oh ex-x1
    Charmander-x1
    Charmeleon-x2
    Vaporeon ex-x1
    Articuno-x1
    Riolu-x1
    Lucario-x1
    Zapdos ex-x1
    Pikachu-x1
    Raichu-x1
    Jolteon ex-x1
    Electabuzz-x1
    Dialga-x1
    Espeon ex-x1
    Jirachi ex-x1

\/Trainer Cards\/

Switch-x2
    Potion-x1
    AmuletCoin-x1
    BufferPiece-x2
    CrystalShard-x1
    HolonMentor-x1
    TVReporter-x1
    StrengthCharm-x1
    Pokeball-x1
    EnergySearch-x2
    Leftovers-x2
    Pluspower-x1
    ProfessorElmsTrainingMethod-x2
    EnergySwitch-x1
    HolonAdventurer-x1

\/Energy Cards\/
    Holofoil FireEnergy-x1
    FireEnergy-x4
    WaterEnergy-x1
    Holofoil LightningEnergy-x1
    LightiningEnergy-x4
    Holofoil PsychicEnergy-x1
    RainbowEnergy-x5
    MetalEnergy-x3

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    well u know i dont think there is a strat, way too many different pokemon and different energy types, and a little to few trainers. 2/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010

well I have won many battles with this deck at my local PokemonTCG shop and I guess there is way too many pokemon but last deck had too many trainers i guess i should take half of the pokemon out and add on more energys and trainers since i really need energys

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    well u know i dont think there is a strat, way too many different pokemon and different energy types, and a little to few trainers. 2/10
    2/10? This thing shouldn't even be playable.

Look. You have to settle down and focus a bit here. Decide one a few evolution lines and stick with them. You'll usually want one stage-2 evolution in the deck as your big attacker, and build the rest of the Pokemon around that.

I also see Vaporeon and Jolteon in here, with no Eevee. You know what this tells me? You don't even know how to play. Find somebody at your TCG league(somebody who looks like they know what they're doing) to teach you the rules of the game. Then come back with a deck.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    i tried not to be rude and tell him that i built better decks as a three year old ! Be nice for gods sake !

LugiaDialga

ɹʍɐɹ
    Years
    Good start but for eveloutions like the Magmar and Magmortar you are going to need some more Magmars. Another thing is what series did the cards come from? Starting from September after the world tournament only Diamond and Pearl series are alowed.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    just a few things i noticed. no eevee but a jolteon and a vaporeon (explains itself). 2 charmeleons but only one charmander (u usually want more of the first then the seconds), and your using way to many ubers in your deck wats the point of that overkill? and just askin do you have a strategy with it.wit startegy 4/10, without strategy 2/10

luke_9

Elite
    Years
    I see many good basic Pokémon, but I think there are too little energies for them? BTW, try to stick to 2 elements + normal. Hope it helps! =]

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    Not to be offensive, but this is a non-playable deck. I agree with the others about no strategy. How could you win with that... thing... if you obviously have no clue how to play. once again, not meaning to be offensive and all, but...

Back