• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My TCard

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Rate My TCard

How is it.It's for this Club on my forums.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Not bad, not bad at all. From looking at the TCard, I'm of the opinion that you really like the color purple. Well guess what... I do too!

7.5/10 - Try saving it as a .png or .bmp next time. This eliminates that blurry/faded look.

Overall, I really like the purple err, the TCard. XD

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • well, it's a bit fuzzy, try saveing it as Tiff. or TIF. they help keep the color, but other that that I say 7/10! great job!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • No offense Suz but your sig is *cough* Do you really need all those sprites? O___o
    Its okay, though, you should use Photoshop, its a lot more convienient, and plus you get to adjust your JPEG quality also, so if you put it on max, it will be on perfect condition and look better of course.. (im not a Tcard expert this is my first post in this forum *eats taco*)

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Thanks to all who posted and rated.I made another and will post it.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    The one in yar signature surely pwns~
    Now the other one... oh well, save it as .png [Like Tendo Said~] and everything shall be better~

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Yeah bt I didn't make the one in my sig.I hought I saved it as png.I must have first saved it as jpg. and then png but did the jpg. one.

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Well, well, well, this needs some improvement. What happened to the left border line? Bleh save in a PNG file next time. Try using the game font next time it will look alot better. Badges where are they but yet there not needed.

Overall rating
    4/10 Needs more improvement

Back