• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate My Team and Give Me Some Tips!

Team?

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 3 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    I haven't played Ruby for a very long time. I know I need some training but still. My team will be listed below and there levels+move sets. Please rate it and give me some tips on the upcoming Elite Four challenge. Will Victory Road be a pain for my team or..?

Also, where are some places I can train my lower levels, like my Bagon, and get great XP without dying.... Cause I can't find anywhere.

Groudon (lvl 48) Dragon Claw, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Bulk Up
    Bagon (lvl 30) Ember, Strength, Headbut, Growl
    Blaziken (lvl 37) Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Ember, Cut
    Raichu (lvl 30) Thunderbolt, Thunderwave, Tackle, Quick Attack
    Gyrados (lvl 28) Surf, Waterfall, Dragon Rage, Thunderbolt
    Swellow (lvl 31) Fly, Wing Attack, Metal Wing(cn?), Double Team

I do realize I got some training to do, but Victory Road seems to be a little too tough for my weaker Pokemon. Where do I train them? Also my PC backups:

Shuppet (lvl 30) Curse, Shadow Ball, ???, ???
    Aron (lvl 28) Take Down, Headbut, Thunder, Leer
    Sharpedo (lvl 37) Crunch, Quick Attack, Roar, Surf

Years
    Well it was like 3 years i have played Ruby but i know what may help you:
    Get Groudon to Lvl 50,and Bagon to 55,because that's the level when it evolves into Salamence,and it can be a really big help to you.Make Blaziken at least Lvl 50,Make Raichu 50 too,and you should "delete" tackle from the list,and make it learn a better move like Slam,Double-Edge,or Take Down.Gyarados is ok,only level him up to 50.About Swellow,don't really use him at the E4.Better make Aron evolve into Aggron,it can learn ThunderBolt.I don't know where you should train them now,but when they are lvl 44,45 you can easily train them at victory road.

Years
    love the team... except groudon, im just one of them people that dosent like using legendarys. If I were you I would swap groudon for aron and get an aggron

I rated 4 :D

Back