• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Rate My Team + Lapras or Cloyster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I want to start by saying I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I just signed up and I am not familiar with these forums.

Okay, so I started a new Fire Red game the other day. I have 4 badges and I'm about to do the whole Silph Co. Team Rocket Building Fiasco. I will list my team as of yet so the viewers could kindly rate it.

-Sincerely,
    PhillyFlyersTillDeath.

My Team
    -Venusaur Lvl: 32

-Raichu Lvl: 32

-Nidoking Lvl: 32

-Pidgeotto Lvl: 31

-Arcanine Lvl: 31

-Cloyster Lvl: 26

I was debating on whether I should replace Cloyster with Lapras since I am about to do the Silph Co building. All feedback is appreciated. Thanks again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you want help with your team, you'll need to post in the in-game team forum. which is a subforum of the Battle Center. As this thread stands right now, I can't move it there because it doesn't meet the standard that that forum requires. So if you repost this in there, please include movesets of your Pokemon as well as held items, if any. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back