• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team of doominess!!!

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Gengar (M) @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Destiny Bond
    - Giga Drain
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt

Venusaur (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 129 HP / 252 Atk / 129 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Leech Seed
    - Sleep Powder/Swords Dance
    - Sludge Bomb

Blaziken (M) @ Liechi Berry
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Earthquake
    - Overheat
    - Rock Slide
    - Swords Dance

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 56 SAtk / 158 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover
    - Refresh
    - Surf

Salamence (M) @ Liechi Berry
    Trait: Intimidate
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Aerial Ace
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide

Swampert (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 129 HP / 252 Atk / 129 Def
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)/Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Rest
    - Rock Slide/Ice Beam

All constructive comments welcome!
    :D

Years
    Mullet said:
    Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 81 HP / 177 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Destiny Bond
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Ice Punch
    - Thunderbolt

this is the set and evs that i use, but i have hypnosis instead of destiny bond,imo psychic is useless,ice punch covers alot more.

Venusaur (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Overgrow
    EVs: 129 HP / 252 Atk / 129 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Earthquake
    - Leech Seed
    - Sleep Powder/Swords Dance
    - Sludge Bomb

Blaziken (M) @ Liechi Berry
    Trait: Blaze
    Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
    - Earthquake
    - Overheat
    - Rock Slide
    - Swords Dance

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Marvel Scale
    EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 56 SAtk / 158 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Ice Beam
    - Recover
    - Hypnosis
    - Surf

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Hp Flying
    - Rock Slide

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 240 HP / 92 Atk / 103 Def / 75 SAtk
    Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Rest

standard cursepert

All constructive comments welcome!

you have a major alakazam weakness, i suggest you to drop something for tyranitar.

i hope this helps.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I was thinking of changing the team soon. I don't really like Ice Punch, and plus then I have nothing to fight Fighting types. My Gengar>T-Tar, Destiny Bond owns him! I don't really like Hypnosis, it's not accurate enough for me, I prefer Yawn, but Milotic can't lean it. My Swampert my have the Standered Cursepurt attacks, but I like my EVs a little different. :\

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    GENGAR
    Not cool, bad set.. He needs some kind of safety net from attacks, such as Sub.
    I like McIceGar the best.. but, let's run along the lines of what you have here.
    You could throw Sub over Destiny Bond, you'd lose the ability to kill something before you die, but who cares about that - Having Gar avoid a status and kill with Psychic > Killing your opponent and yourself.
    Your EV's need readjusting, I'm at school right now, but if someone hasn't done it by the time I get back I'll do it then.

VENUSAUR
    Oh, Venu, nice, set wise.. Keep Sleep Powder, replace EQ with HP Grass or Magical Leaf..
    You sure he needs to be that fast?

BLAZIKEN
    Swords Dancing without Sub or Endure coverage is to risky, you could try a Reversal set, but he deals ALOT of damage as a Special Sweeper (Flamethrower/TPunch/HP Ice/Brick Break).
    Just a suggestion ;)

MILOTIC
    Refresh comes in handy, but perhaps not on Milotic, remember, when he is under the effects of a stat condition, his defences rise, so consider Hypnosis > Refresh.

SALAMENCE
    HP Flying > AA if you want some more power, and I like Sub > Rock Slide, otherwise he just gets WOW'd by Weezing and Clops, I've seen Brick Break over RS aswell.

SWAMPERT
    Swampy is always nice, I like Rock Slide > Ice Beam, but Claydol ruins him then, but other than that it's all good.

It's all in bold because I was typing under the pokemon but I deleted them out after it since I never changed the moves on there set and I'm at school so I can't waste time >_>

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Tell me if you can beat mine

Mewtwo-100
    Rayqaza-100
    Swamper-100
    Grodoun-100
    Kyogre-100
    Latios-100

No cheats i love the game so i play it a lot. This is my Fire Red game. I have also never lost and i have played like 57 games.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    You have 5 ubers which aren't allowed in standard competitions anyway.

You didn't show us your movesets, and if you do, don't do it here, create a new thread.

That's if you want help with them that is.

A Boltbeamer has an advantage over your team, they could all also be Toxistalled if you have the usual GBA sets (Ice Beam everywhere, Surf on Ky, Psychic on Mewtwo etc.. No way to avoid stat effects.)

Years
    FFX383 said:
    Tell me if you can beat mine

Mewtwo-100
    Rayqaza-100
    Swamper-100
    Grodoun-100
    Kyogre-100
    Latios-100

No cheats i love the game so i play it a lot. This is my Fire Red game. I have also never lost and i have played like 57 games.

Shedinja--> your team.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    lol, Flamethrower mewtwo

also HP: Dark Kyogre is becoming more and more used due to the number of psychic types

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    sry really, the people here don't really have much respect for ubers.

I hope this isn't too harsh for your pride but, in "real" tournaments ubers are banned. By real I mean the official non-nintendo organized, possibley by Wizards of the Coast Tournaments

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Lion Heart said:
    GENGAR
    Not cool, bad set.. He needs some kind of safety net from attacks, such as Sub.
    I like McIceGar the best.. but, let's run along the lines of what you have here.
    You could throw Sub over Destiny Bond, you'd lose the ability to kill something before you die, but who cares about that - Having Gar avoid a status and kill with Psychic > Killing your opponent and yourself.
    Your EV's need readjusting, I'm at school right now, but if someone hasn't done it by the time I get back I'll do it then.

VENUSAUR
    Oh, Venu, nice, set wise.. Keep Sleep Powder, replace EQ with HP Grass or Magical Leaf..
    You sure he needs to be that fast?

BLAZIKEN
    Swords Dancing without Sub or Endure coverage is to risky, you could try a Reversal set, but he deals ALOT of damage as a Special Sweeper (Flamethrower/TPunch/HP Ice/Brick Break).
    Just a suggestion ;)

MILOTIC
    Refresh comes in handy, but perhaps not on Milotic, remember, when he is under the effects of a stat condition, his defences rise, so consider Hypnosis > Refresh.

SALAMENCE
    HP Flying > AA if you want some more power, and I like Sub > Rock Slide, otherwise he just gets WOW'd by Weezing and Clops, I've seen Brick Break over RS aswell.

SWAMPERT
    Swampy is always nice, I like Rock Slide > Ice Beam, but Claydol ruins him then, but other than that it's all good.

It's all in bold because I was typing under the pokemon but I deleted them out after it since I never changed the moves on there set and I'm at school so I can't waste time >_>

My Gar is sexy, it can work, I'm straing away from the standered Gar. I was considering Sub>Bond.

I like more of a Physical Vena than a special one. That's why I like EQ. I like it fast but I was thinking of adding more into HP.

Like all of your other comments I was thinking of a subrevving Blaziken, but I decided not to use it. I like my non-standered one fine.

For Milotic it can help, if he gets hit with a Toxic he's screwed, so Refresh, also T-wave can hurt him.

I've seen BB over Rock Slide too. I like AA because it is just a nice move to have, I was thinking of usuing HP [Flying] to replace AA.

I like Rock Slide too, but I also like Ice Beam.

I should have something else in my post, like I know their not standered but different is cooler!

Back