• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team plz

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
  • This isn't really for competetive battles and i dont ev my pokemon.

Slowbro Lvl. 52
    Surf
    Blizzard
    Zen Headbutt
    Fire Blast

Jynx Lvl. 56+ Shell Bell
    Perish Song
    Blizzard
    Psychic
    Wring Out

Farfetch'd Lvl. 54+Sharp Beak
    Fly
    False Swipe(I need this for the legends and other pokes)
    Night Slash
    U-turn

Togepi Lvl. 47+Everstone
    Solar Beam
    Sunny Day
    Shadow Ball
    Safeguard

(My Lickitung HM slave HM helper

and Finally

Typhlosion Lvl. 57+Amulet Coin
    Eruption
    Blast Burn
    Solarbeam
    Shadow Claw

I've got a PP up but don't know if i should use it one eruption or blast burn

An please tell me what i could use instead of Farfetch'd or if i should just keep it.

Daschy

Pokèmon Teabagger
    Years
  • I'm no pro, but I can help you :3 For the story, you only need decent pokes with decent stats, and some variation.

I don't see why you have two solar beams. One should be enugh ^^ (I would say to remove it from Typh, since it doesn't need it, really.) For farfetched, I would say.... I dunno xD if you could, trade yourself a starly and evolve it. Staraptor with high speed and attack + close combat is terrific. Just dont overuse it ^^ But if you cant get a starly, (I can trade you a staravia for almost nothing, PM me if interested), I suggest the classic Pidgeot for now. Or lugia, if you have soul silver.

I'm sure there's plenty of people facepalming as they read my post, but this is my suggestion ^^ If you dont do competitive or ev train, you should have few problems ^^

#Emochu

Years
  • Thanks and I already have Lugia but I don't use legends. As for Farfetch'd I'll replace him with either honchkrow, pidgeot or fearow, BELIVE me if voltorb flip did not exist I would have flamethrower for typhlosion. I'm Also thinking of adding Arbok, Cubone and Buizel.

BTW I already mentioned I don't do competetive (Cuz I don't want to see teams of Ubers OUs Gardevoirs Milotics and *shuddr* Blisseys)

I only do how you say, Shoddy?

Alamos

Team Plasma Leader
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    5.9/10

Your team lacks some types: Grass,Electric,Ground etc.

Suggest you get some, that will definitely help your team :)

Daschy

Pokèmon Teabagger
    Years
  • Yeah, electric type or grass is a must. And ground helps a bit too :3 As I posted above, variation is the most important aspect. Also, togetic and togekiss is a durable flying type, at least better then farfetchd IMO. And drop jynx or slowbro, both are psychic, so get either a good waterpokemon, or a good ice based pokemon. I would have switched out slowbro, really. And when you take on the elite 4, don't use your HM slave :3

For now, I would say... around 5/10. If you follow some of the advices, you should have few problems. ^^ If you need any particular help with the elite four, PM me ^^

#Emochu

Years
  • I finished the E4 AGES ago which is why my pokes are at high levels, Jynx and Slowbro did most of the E4 for me and are IMO very good pokemon. Without Jynx Lance would of killed me with his last Dragonite until I used Blizzard.

I've gotten ridden of Togepi and I'm replacing farfetch'd with Honchkrow (I just need a dusk stone). I'm already getting Marowak/Cubone on my team for a ground type. I don't really know about using Grass which is why I put Victreebel into the PC cuz I know if I use it for water types they'll use Ice Beam. So instead I thought I coud use Arbok since it learns Giga Drain and Seed bomb. As for Electric...I dunno I might get a Raichu.

I only use favorites. And no I didn't use Lickitung for E4.

What do you think about my movesets guys.

EDIT: I think I'll finish PBR and use the Surf and Volt Tackle Pikachu and evolve it into Raichu.

Last edited:

Daschy

Pokèmon Teabagger
    Years
  • I would reccomend Electivire or Jolteon for an electric type. My team after the E4 was this: (I didn't EV train)

-Feraligatr
    -Magmar (which is kickass as magmortar)
    -Lugia
    -Ampharos
    -Venusaur
    -Jirachi (I just trained jirachi; I won by accident xD)

#Emochu

Years
  • Wouldn't Raichu with Surf and Volt Tackle be good? And if it is should it have Rain Dance and Thunder?

Daschy

Pokèmon Teabagger
    Years
  • Raichu would be good, yes, but instead of thunder, I would have chosen Thunderbolt. Higher accuracy (If you dont have the time to put up a rain dance, Raichu cant take more than a couple of hits) and high damage with the STAB. Volt Tackle is cool, but remember that you take damage aswell. So that should be a last resort, because Thunderbolt hits hard too, without the recoil ^^

#Emochu

Years
  • Would Arbok be good for Seed Bomb and giga drain istead of a grass type which could get hit by ice beam?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • I suppose, but I don't think you need Seed Bomb AND Giga Drain. Most of the time my pokes know only one move of each type, even if it gets STAB.

#Emochu

Years
  • I suppose, but I don't think you need Seed Bomb AND Giga Drain. Most of the time my pokes know only one move of each type, even if it gets STAB.

Oh ok.

I'm still wrking on my team trying to get the dusk stone and finish PBR.

Last edited:
    Back