• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my team plz?

Years
  • Forretress
    rapid spin/spikes/gyro ball/explosion

Tyranitar
    crunch/rockslide/earthquake/hyper beam

Leafeon
    quick attk/leaf blade/grass whistle/???

Kingdra
    draco meteor/facade/signal beam/surf

Lucario
    reversal/extremespeed/dragon pulse/close combat

Umbreon
    sucker punch/mean look/assurance/baton pass

can u plz rate my team? and any suggestions for movesetes/items plz?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Forretress
    rapid spin/spikes/gyro ball/explosion

stealth rock over explosion

Tyranitar
    crunch/rockslide/earthquake/hyper beam

hyper beam is a special move and its an awful move as well. Crunch has only 30 less power when you include STAB and it has 100% accuracy as well as a positive effect instead of not being able to switch or attack the next turn.

Leafeon
    quick attk/leaf blade/grass whistle/???

Swords dance is the best move in the last stlot. Leafeon doesn't have that many good moves to choose from. Maybe wish over grass whistle?

Kingdra
    draco meteor/facade/signal beam/surf

facade and signal beam are odd. if you wanna go mixed use waterfall and dragon dance as well.

Lucario
    reversal/extremespeed/dragon pulse/close combat

you have to have endure if you are using reversal and no close combat. replace dragon pulse with crunch for the ghosts. or even bullet punch in case of gengar.

Umbreon
    sucker punch/mean look/assurance/baton pass

if you want a mean look umbreon then you gotta have stupid moves to go along with it. like toxic and protect over sucker punch and assurance. sure you dont have any attack moves but they are poisoned and you can protect yourself

can u plz rate my team? and any suggestions for movesetes/items plz?

i put all my suggestions under each team member

Back