• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my team

Years
    Latios Lv: 100
    Item:Leftovers
    Dragon Claw
    Ice Beam
    Psychic
    Dragon Dance

Groudon Lv: 100
    Item: Shell Bell
    Earthquake
    Solarbeam
    Flamethrower
    Fissure

Alakazam Lv: 50
    Item: Twistedspoon
    Psychic
    Psybeam
    Recover
    Future Sight

Cacturne Lv: 52
    Item: Miracle Seed
    Needle Arm
    Giga Drain
    Pin Missile
    Faint Attack

Crobat Lv: 71
    Item: Leftovers
    Fly
    Toxic
    Sludge Bomb
    Shadow Ball

Gardevoir Lv: 50
    Item: Amulet Coin
    Imprision
    Tleport
    Psychic
    Psybeam

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Try to get all of your team to lvl.100

I will try to rate later when I find time

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Let's crank my rate skills!

Latios Lv: 90
    Item:Leftovers
    Dragon Claw
    Ice Beam
    Psychic
    Dragon Dance (replace with calm mind)

d-dance raises speed and attack... and all of the offensive moves are special-based. Better to go with calm mind. You get STAB from dragon claw and psychic, but *i think* ice beam will do more damage to other dragon pokes which are half flying or ground. I don't have a calculator on me. Thunderbolt is an option over any of those moves. Modest or Timid are the ideal natures.

Groudon Lv: 100
    Item: Shell Bell
    Earthquake
    Solarbeam
    Flamethrower
    Fissure (replace with bulk up)

Hmmm... replace fissure wuth maybe another attack move like brick break, or bulk up to power up EQ. EV split will make Groudon's special attack lower than usual, so ideal nature is - defense (defense is already high and ground's weaknesses are all special based), and + special attack. MAYBE (not sure) many ev's into special attack and speed so bulk up will take care of attack and defense.

Alakazam Lv: 50
    Item: Twistedspoon
    Psychic
    Psybeam (replace with fire punch)
    Recover (replace with ice punch)
    Future Sight (replace with thunder punch)

0o0... hmm. Catch a male medicham, get some heart scales off luvdisk, teach the medicham the forgotten fire. ice, and thunder punches, then breed him with a female abra. Alakazam is a pure special attacker, so Psychic and the punches are great on him. Timid or Modest are the ideal natures with ev's into special attack and speed.

Cacturne Lv: 52
    Item: Miracle Seed
    Needle Arm
    Giga Drain
    Pin Missile
    Faint Attack

doh... i'm not good with the weird players like Cacturne. Well, modest is a good nature, pin missle is bad on it... sorry, I'll leave this to a smart person like Frosty ;). Beware for this guy is slow and has bad defenses. Maybe sandstorm on him somewhere to take advantage of his ability.

Crobat Lv: 67
    Item: Leftovers
    Fly
    Toxic
    Sludge Bomb
    Shadow Ball

This is ok if it were adamant. There's also the option of the classic trap and annoy. Confuse ray, mean look, fly/wing attack, toxic, etc...

Linoone (Shining) Lv: 79
    Item: Nothing
    Surf
    -
    Hyper Beam
    Ice Beam[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Linoone isn't that great, Slaking and Zangoose are better options for normal types. Anyway, sorry, I'm not sure of a standard here. I do know special attack is low.

Since I'm not experienced with items, I'll leave those to someone else.

Back