• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team!

Years
    I'm new to well, actually making teams. Just want to get your opinion. I don't really EV train much.

Swampert
    -Earthquake
    -Avalanche
    -Muddy Water
    -Hammer Arm

Togekiss
    -Shock Wave
    -Roost
    -Shadow Ball
    -Extrasensory

Charizard
    -Fire Blast
    -Heat Wave
    -Earthquake
    -Iron Tail

Feraligatr
    -Headbutt
    -Waterfall
    -Return
    -Crunch

Pidgeot
    -Return
    -Fly
    -FeatherDance
    -Wing Attack

Ampharos
    -Discharge
    -Thunder
    -Light Screen
    -Signal Beam

Well, thats it. Your advice please =]

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    I suppose this is just a gameplay team?...

Charizard I reckon switch Iron Tail for Air Slash, and apart from that it's a pretty well rounded gameplay team.

Only other thing I'd recommend to you is don't really need 2 of the same basic attack, eg. Headbutt & Return, if you got Return n your pokemon loves you, theres no need for headbutt. :)

Insane85

Bored
    Years
    There are no set-up or status moves. This team would have people tear through it. Maybe add T-Wave on Togekiss and Ampharos. Or Curse on Swampert (*loves CursePert*). But for in-game, any team will really do, but you don't need one pokemon with multiple moves of the same type, like the aforementioned Return and Headbutt, and Fire Blast/Heatwave on Charizard.

halamence

Horror...
    Years
    I guess it's an OK team :/
    But Feraligatr had terrible moveset if it doesn't love you.
    If I was fighting you Swampert and Ampharados could annoy me although.
    If you'll face a trainer with rock moves like Golem you would had a tiny problem (Or worse Snorlax with Rock attacks)
    Im not the best judge but I think you should swap or give Feraligatr new moveset.And I would swap Pidgeot or Togekiss.

Back