• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate my team...

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    well ive been a member of this community for a long time, but when i had something to ask i always found it in another thread, so i was hoping you could rate my netbattle team:

Sceptile: petaya berry : modest
    evs: speed 239/sp. atk 239/sp. def. 32
    attacks:
    Dragon Claw
    Leaf Blade
    Crunch
    Toxic

well, my starter is almost always this guy, sceptile has really high speed and sp. atk, and leaf blade is probably the best plant move, it also gains a STAB boost. dragon claw is por sweeping purposes, most of it to catch dragons off guard(duh... lol). crunch is also a nice move that may help to get rid of psychics and make some opponents flinch... and... toxic, well its to poison and help on a good cause lol...

Raichu: Light ball: modest (female)
    evs: speed 235/sp. atk 255/sp. def. 20
    attacks:
    Thunderwave
    Thunderbolt
    Surf
    attract

well... even though some people say he sucks and blablabla... hes my favorite pokemon...(i hate pikachu but i like rai lol) it can be really useful, thunderwave to begin and paralyze, i like thunderbolt better than thunder because accuracy, and its almost the same because it has stab and light ball boost. well the next 2 moves have to do with strategy kind of... well surf is for those rock/ground/steel types that annoy electrics...and last but not least is attract... that is the only reason my raichu is a female... most players have males so it can help a lot in battles.

Alakazam: petaya berry : timid
    evs: hp 32/ speed 251/ sp. atk. 227
    attacks:
    Psychic
    Fire punch
    Ice punch
    Calm mind(or thunder punch)

well, you may all know this kazam, special sweeper, works really well putting him as start up in 3 vs 3 matches, elemental punches to help kill most types, psychic for dark and stuff. calm mind can help you be a complete god lol, well not really but you can special sweep a lot if you do a lot of c.minds.

Blastoise: left overs : calm
    evs: hp 62/ defense 204/ sp.def. 214
    attacks:
    Mirror coat
    Counter
    Surf
    Ice Beam

well, blastoise is my counter attack pockemon, high defense, leftovers helping even more, mirror coat against psychic and other types that sp. attack and counter for attacks, surf i think is better than hydro p. because has more accuracy and you dont need that much power, ice beam, helps with dragons and stuff...

Shuckle: bright powder: sassy
    evs: hp 94/ def. 216/ sp.def. 200
    attacks:
    Rest
    Double team
    toxic
    Earthquake

Shuckle... this pockemon... lol you can hate it or love it, its a real annoyer... lol it can be my last resource when im getting completely obliberated, with bright powder you reduce your enemies accuracy, then you just double team 2 times, and toxic... and you all know whats next... rest is obvious in this tactic and earthquake is for a crippled snorlax or something that cant get poisoned...

Dragonite: leftovers: adamant
    evs: atk 169/ speed 171/ sp.atk. 150/ sp.def. 20
    attacks:
    dragon dance
    aerial ace
    thunderbolt
    earthquake

well... this dragonite i like it, even though its the first one i make i like it over salamence which is overpopulated, well dragon dance increases speed and attack, aerial ace is a nice STAB move, doesnt miss if opponent is on screen and gets a boost from the dance it can help you obliberate annoyers like shuckle and such, thunderbolt may be relatively weak but can help you take down a gyrados and a skarmory, and earthquake is a nice move and since his attack is good, its great against some pokemons...

theres 1 more thing... can you guys tell me how to get rid of batton passers and substitutes or which pokemon to use? well thats all my team...

you can all contact me on nettbattle as: (DK) Heckler

cya!

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    slash said:
    well ive been a member of this community for a long time, but when i had something to ask i always found it in another thread, so i was hoping you could rate my netbattle team:

Sceptile: petaya berry : modest
    evs: speed 239/sp. atk 239/sp. def. 32
    attacks:
    Dragon Claw
    Leaf Blade
    Crunch
    Toxic

sub > toxic... hp fire/leech seed > crunch; 32 hp, not sp def

Raichu: Light ball: modest (female)
    evs: speed 235/sp. atk 255/sp. def. 20
    attacks:
    Thunderwave
    Thunderbolt
    Surf
    attract

awsome, u have surf on it... sub > attract... sub on electric pokes is always useful... jolt, manectric, ampharos... raichu is no different; timid nature @ leftovers (light ball only raises the sp attack of pikachu, not raichu); you wasted 3 evs in sp attack

Alakazam: petaya berry : timid
    evs: hp 32/ speed 251/ sp. atk. 227
    attacks:
    Psychic
    Fire punch
    Ice punch
    Calm mind(or thunder punch)

@ leftovers or lum... alakazam faints before u get to activate the item; 1 more point into speed from sp attack

Blastoise: left overs : calm
    evs: hp 62/ defense 204/ sp.def. 214
    attacks:
    Mirror coat
    Counter
    Surf
    Ice Beam

haze/ rapid spin/ yawn/ toxic > mc/ counter are options; if you have counter/mc, youll need 252 hp

Shuckle: bright powder: sassy
    evs: hp 94/ def. 216/ sp.def. 200
    attacks:
    Rest
    Double team
    toxic
    Earthquake

encore, toxic, rest, sandstorm is the standard set i do believe... max hp plz; bold/calm/impish/careful nature

Dragonite: leftovers: adamant
    evs: atk 169/ speed 171/ sp.atk. 150/ sp.def. 20
    attacks:
    dragon dance
    aerial ace
    thunderbolt
    earthquake

flamethrower/fire blast > t bolt

theres 1 more thing... can you guys tell me how to get rid of batton passers and substitutes or which pokemon to use? well thats all my team...

you can all contact me on nettbattle as: (DK) Heckler

cya!

roar > bpers, subs, p trappers, etc

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Perfect Team

ur teams so good! i giv it 10/10, but its also recommended by me 2 change dragonite's aerial ace 2 fly.
    and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeees tel me where 2 get surf 4 pikachu!!! pleez!

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    let me fix some "technical" errors:
    1. Crunch doesn't flinch
    2. Raichu @ Light Ball = USELESS, because Light Ball only affects Pikachu, not Raichu
    3. Calm Mind on Alakazam is also useless, since you Calm Mind in the first turn and your opponent can do a physical move and take you down in one hit before you can attack
    4. erm.. I doubt a Shuckle with its horrible defense can take out a Snorlax with just Earthquake

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Kaiorga8929 said:
    let me fix some "technical" errors:
    1. Crunch doesn't flinch
    2. Raichu @ Light Ball = USELESS, because Light Ball only affects Pikachu, not Raichu
    3. Calm Mind on Alakazam is also useless, since you Calm Mind in the first turn and your opponent can do a physical move and take you down in one hit before you can attack
    4. erm.. I doubt a Shuckle with its horrible defense can take out a Snorlax with just Earthquake
    Let me fix some "technical" errors.

Calm Mind on Alakazam is useful if you're up against something that can't KO you, like a tank or a special attacker.
    You don't mean Shuckle with its horrible attack?

Anyway, these are not technical errors. ;p

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Sceptile - Crunch works fine for Sceptile, and use HP Fire over Sub in the last slot.

Raichu - been covered already. Give Petaya. Also consider Quick Attack somewhere.

Alakazam - also been covered by others. Calm Mind is not one I particularly prefer on Zam, but it does have it's uses. Rather lose Fire Punch for CM since you have pseudo-boltbeam from Ice Punch + Thunderpunch.

Blastoise - why do people have Mirror Coat then make it useless with high Sp Def?

Blastoise@Leftovers
    EV: 252 HP, 129 Def, 129 Att
    Nature: + Att, - Sp Def
    Mirror Coat
    Rest
    Yawn
    Earthquake

Never try to use Counter and Mirror Coat on a Pokemon unless it is Wobbuffet.

Shuckle - with base Att 10, never try to attack with Shuckle...

Shuckle@Leftovers
    EV: 252 HP, 129 Def, 129 Sp Def
    Nature: + Def/Sp Def, - Att
    Toxic
    Encore
    Rest
    Double Team

Dragonite - Fire attacks over Thunderbolt for anti-Skarmbliss.

And if you want to get rid of Substitute and Baton Passers all in one go - use Roar.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    thx for what ive got so far, ive modified shuckle,dragonite,kazam,gave berry to rai.etc.

i have some questions:

blastoise cant have mirror coat and yawn at the same time, ?so which move should i choose, and what move to use instead?

second question:

if i put an arcanine with

leftovers/adament nature
    evs/ speed 240/attack 240/hp20

Extreme speed
    Roar
    Howl
    Flamethrower

which pokemon should i replace?

thats all for now... thx ppl...

cya!

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Phlemingo said:
    Let me fix some "technical" errors.

Calm Mind on Alakazam is useful if you're up against something that can't KO you, like a tank or a special attacker.
    You don't mean Shuckle with its horrible attack?

Anyway, these are not technical errors. ;p
    You Calm Mind and out comes an Arcanine who Extreme Speeds you 2 times and you faint, gg dude, gg. Go with Psychic and all 3 punchs, can't fail with that combo.

Sub on Sceptile is still good when you have 0 HP, so yeah... And Leech Seed over Toxic, or your just asking for some random Pokemon thats Poison or has Immunity to own you.

Back