• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my UU Team!

Years
    Pokemon: Azelf
    Item: Focus Sash
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Flamethrower, Taunt, Explosion
    Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpDef)
    EV Spread: 252 Atk, 4 Def, 252 Spe
    Purpose: A fast support lead, mainly used for Stealth Rock and then Exploding after to dent opponents Pokemon, Taunt can shut down any other support Pokemon due to Azelfs nice speed stat.

Pokemon: Suicune
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Scald, Calm Mind, Rest, Sleep Talk
    Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
    EV Spread: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtk
    Purpose: Classic CroCune set, mainly for the purpose of stalling out opponents Pokemon and with Suicune's good natural bulk, the ability Pressure can be used to consume opponents PP quickly.

Pokemon: Roserade
    Item: Black Sludge
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Synthesis, Toxic Spikes, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
    Nature: Calm (+SpDef, -Atk)
    EV Spread: 240 HP, 252 SpDef, 16S Spe
    Purpose: Another Bulky Pokemon that's nice to have on the team :P Good for absorbing opposing Toxic and clearing Toxic Spikes as well.

Pokemon: Crobat
    Item: Black Sludge
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Moves: Brave Bird, U-Turn, Defog, Roost
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpAtk)
    EV Spread: 248 HP, 48 Def, 212 Spe
    Purpose: Main purpose its just for extra support with defog so my team doesn't take chip damage when switching in and out.

Pokemon: Alakazam
    Item: Focus Sash
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Moves: Psychic, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball
    Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
    EV Spread: 252 SpAtk, 4 SpDef, 252 Spe
    Purpose: My teams main special sweeper and a great revenge killer because of its great speed, special attack and Magic Guard ability.

Pokemon: Mienshao
    Item: Choice Scarf
    Ability: Reckless
    Moves: High Jump Kick, Knock Off, Stone Edge, U-Turn
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpAtk)
    EV Spread: 252 Atk, 4 SpDef, 252 Spe
    Purpose: My teams main physical sweeper, also a good revenge killer and U-Turn is also used for gaining some momentum. With a good speed stat, the combination of its high Attack stat, STAB High Jump Kick and also the boost Reckless give to its most powerful STAB move, it can definately leave a big dent on opponents teams given it doesn't miss lol

I'd like to know if their are any significant weaknesses to my team or any problems so I can work around it! Thanks :)

Back