• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, thank you very much, you should check out some of the movies now that they're working illegally blonde is our best (don't judge it too harshly)
    and t dude.... your avatar is strange, but that's ok! strange is awesome... and for all i know it has some deep meaning... 9.9857/10

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, then let me explain. that man is alfred hitchcock (the greatest director in the history of the world) and thrive is the name of my film group, so it's like he's endorsing us... it's like propaganda to some extent, and it's probably something like a copyright infringement because somebody owns the rights to that picture, and i put my name on it.... o well...
    yours is kinda hard to make out... but it might be cool? so i give it 7/10

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    i give Mr hitchcock a 9.8

oh and btw..something behind my avvy

its from a piccie that a CIA Geneticst Commissioned an artist to do..and it oddly..HIGHLY portrays my online character..(not to mention the main character of my FanFictions..)

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    9/10
    pretty cool picture
    gives me a weird picture of what u look like

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back