• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    8/10 Cute! XD How's it fuzzy, though? That's the way the original sprite was when I found it, nd it looks perfectly clear to me... ???

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hehe mines not as good as totodiles sweetie whyd u change it from the angel? 8/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    you changed again yay its ash and misty anyway mustve been som1 else 9/10 ^_^ anywho its gonna change this saturday

Last edited:

MFh

the need to be stronger
    Years
    Oooh, that's a one dark avatar. I like it ^^ It has cool frames and a cute anime guy in it ^^ 9/10

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    omg it's such a cool drawing! XD it's very cool 10/10 great color, catches the eye, and really shows Ash's depressed mood XD so overall it's a very unique pic! ^_^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwws! <3 It looks like a young link with his bunny hood on!! XD I love it, seeing as I adore the games, so I shall rate thine sig 10/10 ^.~

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back