• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
Years
  • Where is Everybody?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No one has posted yet. I think I will though. I'll have to rate my own avatar.

WTF? What a piece of s***. Get that piece of trash out of here. If I could, I'd spit in your face! It's a disgusting avatar and it should be removed forever. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna go vomit from such a revolting avatar.

0/10

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Freedom of Speech

Hmmmmm. That critic is a jerk. My avatar is great. Thanks Demonic_Wobbuffet. You're avatar is great too. I like Edward Elric. And it's a GIF. That's a plus.

10/10

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • ^'s avatar is from Full Metal Alchemist?
    Well, I know your gonna get pissed but.
    I don't like it >.>
    Just Ed trying to escape the cluches of his bro XD
    Well, it IS kinda amusing 6/10.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Simple...yet..SHINEY! o.o; I can't resist shiney things. 9.5/10. -5 points because now I must stare at it forever, nya. XD

Maromi shall serve as my place-holder avatar until I get a new one. Why? 'Cause I'm listening to Paranoia Agent music right now. XD So sue me.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Summoned Skull

Summoned skull is pretty cool. It's also a great card. It's pretty outdated though. Cards like Jinzo are better.

8/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back