• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
:.~*Saix*~.: said:
its OK 6/10
Now everyone rate my awsome avatar!
Saix, the purpose of this thread is to rate the above poster's Avatar, aswell as giving a short explanation for your rating. "it's ok" is no explanation at all.
If you post here to get your Avatar rated, at least provide a short sentence about why you gave that rating to the previous poster's Avatar.

As for your Avatar, I have no idea who that is. But since it's small and animated, you'll get a 4/10 from me.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 21, 2010
I like cats... >.> At least... I think that's a cat...
Anyways, I don't see why there had to be that comment on the avatar. However, that aside, it's good, I think there's a really faint border, but if not, then you should add one.

8/10 (Not adding animal cruelty T_T)

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
It doesn't really do anything for me. Just a cropped out symbol. Would be nice if you added an effect on it or a border or something. =/

6/10

Espeon14

Master Of Eevee Family
Years
Tw1tch's Avatar!

His avatar is nice.i like his choice of color and clothing. i especially love his guitar that he holds within his hands. i give him 8/10.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
meh, better than mine, so 7.5 out of 10. I may be the only one that finds hinta attractive, maybe thats just me...

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Protoman.exe>protoman though, slashing sword...
4/10, I think you might've either borrowed or made that sprite, but its just a picture, doesn't register as an avvy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back