• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokemon Above You

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    For me personally it outmatched Eevee for my favorite pokemon. It looks awesome, its evolution rocks and it has the most hilariously awesome ability in the game that is the bane of any unwitting or even veteran battler that can make you second-guess your opponent's strategy, and possibly fake you out into using a move that costs you the game, with or without even using him on your team. 10/10

Whimsicott?

gugu3

I hope i can really help...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    7/10.Useful against several opponents.

Milotic

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    ^You mean Quilava or Typhlosion? Either way, you can't go wrong.

It's a neat pokemon with a decent typing, but horrible stats. It has few weaknesses, but it doesn't really resist anything either. It's in desperate need of an evolution to counteract how weak it is. 6/10

Darmanitan(Specifically Zen Mode)

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Love it! I call it Trauma mode. Has good defenses and special attack and the typing is cool but the defense goes to waste a bit because it only activates when it is below 50% HP. Also it does not learn any special moves (and psychic as well) :/
    Also you can not have all special attacks since the other form has no special attack power.
    8.5/10

Pineco

Back