• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
It's cute, not much to it. I feel like it's missing something. Good organization.
8.5/10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Eh, it's alright. I kinda like the image but the way the name just stands out was irritating me. Overall, it's okay: 8/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
I like the tag but the text is just sort of bothering me. It needs some more character, add some colours, size differences, y'know, all that stuff. (sorry for the terrible rate, tired+not in that great of a mood)

In a nutshell: It has potential
8/10

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
I really like the way the css is arranged and I like the subtlety of the colours.

The ( LINKS ) things annoys me though.

8.5/10

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Try figure out how to do a little pop up box instead of a link to a post. Not found of the 'rainbow' text. But like the simplicity.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
Years
It reminds of the little kid so long ago that used to stay up late to catch the new episode od Dragon Ball, and its a cool vid so...'

6/10 cause it's small, and not that good of quality

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Text isn't great, and the pictures pretty bog-standard, i'm afraid.

4/10

Donnie

the popstar that never was
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2013
The only thing that bugs me is the colour choice. The green and gray look fabulous but the red and teal colours just don't go together. ( Again, sorry for the bad rate. Not in the best of moods, maybe I shouldn't come here when I'm mad. XD )

In a nutshell: Everything is perfect except for the colours.
9/10

Years
This one is truly lovely. It always stands out for me. Amazing work. I usually dont give out 10s, but your signature deserves it.

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back