• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    5/10,because it doesn't have pics or a banner

Stuffman said:
    wow that must of taking alot of work to do the ninetales....or did you fin dit off the internet....??......10/10
    no i didn't took them from the internet,more than the half i made and it did took me sometime,and less than the half were requests i made in another forum^_^

mvtm

Years
    i like it 9/10 your new animation is good but i have a suggestion center the animation and the pics also you r sig is big rip off one of your banners and leave one , therefore it should look better. :P

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    9/10,no you're not,i am,you don't show your love for ninetales like i do,and just because you have a club of ninetales doesn't mean you r the overlord,ninetales and i will rule the world together*inserts demon laugh here*(i got that from DG^_^)

Years
    Rate the signature of the person above you

^Yeps.^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back